Tennis

The only other person to win all 4 was Agassi in the "modern" era.

Did Agassi do it in one calendar year, though?
He's a funny case, Agassi. I thought he was this unbearable kid from Las Vegas, for a long, long time. Over time, once he'd got some grand slams under his belt, he matured, and became a more interesting human being (always been a terrific tennis player, of course). I've often wondered how much Steffi had to do with that.

Last edited:
So Federer is the tennis equivalent of Liverpool
Nadal the tennis equivalent of united
And Djokovic is City
Federer is too classy to be associated with the dippers.

If anything Federer is City, Nadal is Chelsea and Djokovic is the rags!

Good win for the unseeded Krejčíková in the women's final. She's normally a doubles player (and is
Glad she won.
Did you see that ridiculous line call when she had match point.
Coming back from that to win was great.
It was like our "Var" goal against Spurs in the champions league semi final.
Everyone thinks the match is over, celebrations are in place and then an incorrect call by the ref and match continues.

Well done Djokovic. From 2 sets down to win the final.
I don't know the answer but I can only recall Thiem winning the US open when he was 2 sets down.
I cannot recall anyone else winning from 2 sets down in a grand slam final match in the modern era. Djikovic has some resolve to come from behind in a final and also the semi against Nadal.

I really enjoyed playing tennis but can't stand watching it and a lot of the people that go to Wimbledon are wankers, my mate went many years ago and said it was "a girl's day out"
? Your mate said. Ffs. I get that you may not enjoy watching tennis but the last bit...wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.