Tenuous links to famous people

I 'borrowed' Jonny Marrs plectrum out of his wife's BMW
I rented a car to Barnie Sumner who was taking it down to Cornwall to a village we used to go on holiday
I blew up Pete Townshend garden wall in the same village with a load of farmers crow scarers.
and I found 200 Silk cut Blue and a bottle of Gin under the front seats in Stuart Halls car.
I wont mention Paul Inces wife in her nightie......
I scratched the last of the Sultan of Brunei Mercedes Benz. It was black and the others were all the colours of the rainbow. I polished it out and he was none the wiser......

Back in the 70s my cousin was married to Albert Hammond Snr.
Back in the 60s I used to help my Dad do his milk round on Crumpsall and 2 of his customers were Joe Gladwin(Wally Batty) and Mike Harding(Rochdale Cowboy)
Also back in the 60s my Uncle Derek was a close friend of John McGrath and I got to meet him and all the Newcastle team and City team in the dressing rooms at Maine Road.

Charlie Brooker was in my class at School. He was a bit of a weirdo who freaked the girls out by sketching pics of them in lessons.

Cheaky **** missed the class of 87 reunion as he was too busy picking up a Bafta and hanging out the back of Connie Huq.

I went to school with Mark Own and Richard Edghill. I've worked with Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr, Jason Manford, John Bishop, Micky Flanagan, Jim Jeffries, Chris Ramsay, Jack Whitehall, Frankie Boyle, Sarah Millican

I played in a knock around game at the mini-had, in our team was Patrick vierra, Scott sellars, Jason Wilcox, Simon Davies, Alex Williams amongst other, got subbed at half time by Patrick for being to old and well.........shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.