Terrible attendance tonight.....

put it like this, leicester at home replay (dead cert win) and say notts county at home replay (dead cert win) or villa away,id do the villa game

TheMightyQuinn said:
BringBackSwales said:
no what he meant to say is that he is a thick twat, who spews out shit and bile every time he posts

I think he took offence at his loyalty being questioned because he opted not to go tonight.

We get these threads after every game with a low attendance and not only are they a dull circle jerk for those who went and need to brag but they also reek of not wanting to be laughed at by utd fans.

The fact Scotty doesn't live his life in fear of a rag laughing at him makes him a bigger blue in my book but thankfully, I don't feel qualified to tell my fellow blues how big a blue they are or are not.

i dont think he did choose not to go, he could'nt go, makes it worse when you've missed out on a decent win.the lad has had a few brushes with the mods so another warning would drop him right in it so a little word may do the trick.

the apology may help like.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
jrb said:
I'm sure if City introduced this next season, cup attendances would leap by at least a 3rd, if not more.

I was saying this on the bus on the way home. Were you sat infront of me???? But then I got thinking that it wouldn't work. If we got average cup attendances of 40k then we only got 25k tickets for FA Cup Final how would it work? It wouldn't!

You'd have to have tickets for finals going to those who have attended all home cup ties AND then apportion it to loyalty points.

Next dibs on tickets goes to those who have attended all but one home cup ties AND have the most loyalty points and so on....

Cup final allocations are small. FA Cup is 25,000. Europa cup is 15,000. Watch the crowds rocket, if fans only get cup loyalty points for attending cup games.

BringBackSwales said:
blueinsa said:
If i have to point out what it is you should apologise for then im wasting my time.

Think about it fella.

tbh he does not need to apologise to me, I give it out enough so I have to be able to take it, and do - don't agree with him but he has a right to say it

As is your prerogative mate but on reflection, he wont be proud of what he said, at least i hope he wont be.

No need for it on here.

de niro said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I think he took offence at his loyalty being questioned because he opted not to go tonight.

We get these threads after every game with a low attendance and not only are they a dull circle jerk for those who went and need to brag but they also reek of not wanting to be laughed at by utd fans.

The fact Scotty doesn't live his life in fear of a rag laughing at him makes him a bigger blue in my book but thankfully, I don't feel qualified to tell my fellow blues how big a blue they are or are not.

i dont think he did choose not to go, he could'nt go, makes it worse when you've missed out on a decent win.the lad has had a few brushes with the mods so another warning would drop him right in it so a little word may do the trick.

I know he swore at people and that is against the COC but we both know that having your loyalty to City questioned is far more offensive than being called a rude word.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's a shame that so many posters on here are obsessed with proving they're the biggest blue ever and in the process enjoy trying to run everyone else into the ground.

de niro said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Good common sense as ever mate.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Scottyboi said:
Erm I don't have a fucking penny you thick ****, I have booked Aris away and can't even afford to go now. So suck a shit straight from my arse you tard. If you think missing Foxes at home makes you a less of a blue you're a prick end of.

You're wasting your time.

Threads like this are basically circle jerks for those who went to try to large it over others and prove they're the biggest blues ever.

Unless they've not missed a game in their life, they're hypocrites.

MODS - WNRH IS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING RAG, CAN WE HAVE THIS WANK STAIN BANNED OR SOMETHING?

Wo wo wo wo now TMQ please don't accuse me for starting this thread to state "I'm the biggest blue" because I don't believe in if you attend all games your the biggest fan, I know massive blues that can't attend games because

1) they work weekends
2) can't afford a season ticket
3) have kids

What really annoys me is the cheapness of the tickets the lack of motivaton fans have to attend games then question the our players ability when MOST not ALL but MOST of the fans can't motivate themselves to watch the club they supposedly love.

When I was a lad at school I wanted nothing more then a season ticket and couldn't get one because

1) My dad couldn't afford to buy himself and me one during a difficult time with money
2) My dad worked weekends and rarely had anytime to himself

Yet there were lads that got tickets for free because their brothers were mascots or their dad knew someone and I knew a few mates who's dads paid for their seasoncard and still do to this very day (I'm 22) and I had to wait till I got a job and could afford my own till I could get one 3/4 years ago and my dad got one as well as cause he's reached 63 he can't muscle working weekends anymore.

And people don't attend games because "they can't be arsed" thats whats annoy's me TMQ is that people take it for granted because its only City vs Leicester they "can't be arsed"

27,000!!!! thats 20,000 below a full house.

just pointing out consistency...

the size of your current bank balance is not proportional to the amount of swear words you are allowed to direct at another poster.

I didn't go tonight even though I'd bought a ticket.

If people wanted to question me that's fine, I've not been to 1/1,000th of the away games you probably have Scotty.

there's ways and means with dealing with things.

squirtyflower said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
I was saying this on the bus on the way home. Were you sat infront of me???? But then I got thinking that it wouldn't work. If we got average cup attendances of 40k then we only got 25k tickets for FA Cup Final how would it work? It wouldn't!

You'd have to have tickets for finals going to those who have attended all home cup ties AND then apportion it to loyalty points.

Next dibs on tickets goes to those who have attended all but one home cup ties AND have the most loyalty points and so on....
about 22000 city fans there tonight, so even if they continued going to all the games there would still be three thousand left over

Yes but that's only because there isn't an incentive to go. If there was an incentive we'd be getting almost full houses.

It's a bit like the old token system. To go to Wembley you've got to have all the tokens. So under my idea you'd have to have all the Cup 'tokens' first and foremost and then it goes to loyalty points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.