Terrible attendance tonight.....

I know its probably been covered 5 pages back, but what was embarrassing yet again for me tonight was the ridiculous advantage we give the away team - a whole fucking end to suck the ball in (and we allow them to kick that way) when we have the 1/3 full family stand to kick at. Add to that the splitting up and moving of our singers, its just nonsense. We are at a real disadvantage getting a home draw in the cup the way we are set up.

Must be sorted if we are serious about winning something. And lescotts pants.

I'm ready for another stint in the wilderness ban me I prefer reading. The people who mean anything to me on bluemoon are on my facebook. I don't regret a single word I said. I will be in off topic if you need me.

mcfcliam said:
We should have a cup loyalty system, so the fans who turn up to the earlier ties, get priority for bigger ties later on in the cup.

spot on
i couldnt give a fck if people go or not,but those who do should get first option in later rounds

Scottyboi said:
I'm ready for another stint in the wilderness ban me I prefer reading. The people who mean anything to me on bluemoon are on my facebook. I don't regret a single word I said. I will be in off topic if you need me.

i tried.

Scottyboi said:

As bad a post as your foul mouthed rant before!

WNRH said:
Pathetic attendance, £15 and only 21,000 city fans for an important game? LOL what a joke.

"All rags are armchair supporters, city fans go to the games"
"All the rags watch the games in the pubs, city fans are loyal and actually go to the games"
"32,000 we got every week in division two, no other club would get that, best fans in the land and all the world"

and the very best one of it all?

"Eastlands will be expanded to 85,000 which we will easily fill if tickets were a reasonable price"

Laughing.jpg

we deserve every pisstake in work, on facebook and at the family dinner table tommorrow and if anyone trots out any of the boring excuses above in the future they will be making right tits of themselves.

MCFC OK!

what a rag ****

Marvin said:
One of the best crowds of the round and it was midweek and on TV

Those 2 facts will be lost here for many im afraid mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.