Terrible attendance tonight.....

TheMightyQuinn said:
de niro said:
i dont think he did choose not to go, he could'nt go, makes it worse when you've missed out on a decent win.the lad has had a few brushes with the mods so another warning would drop him right in it so a little word may do the trick.

the apology may help like.

I know he swore at people and that is against the COC but we both know that having your loyalty to City questioned is far more offensive than being called a rude word.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's a shame that so many posters on here are obsessed with proving they're the biggest blue ever and in the process enjoy trying to run everyone else into the ground.

I think people are taking it the wrong way - I am genuinely embarassed by our crowd tonight, I am also embarassed that we struggle to sell out for league games, and I am even more embarassed that however many people are in the ground we struggle to generate much atmosphere these days, and above all I am embarassed about the money our owners have invested in us and what they must think about our attendances, especially for cup games - the crowd being shit tonight is not about 1 or 2 people but the big picture of half of our fans not going, is, in my opinion piss poor, and we have all read enough posts on here about our own belief in our own loyalty and our predominance of support in Manchester, and I think tonight questions that. I was not having a personal go at scotty or any individual but I am still embarassed about the shit attendance

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I know he swore at people and that is against the COC but we both know that having your loyalty to City questioned is far more offensive than being called a rude word.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's a shame that so many posters on here are obsessed with proving they're the biggest blue ever and in the process enjoy trying to run everyone else into the ground.

I think people are taking it the wrong way - I am genuinely embarassed by our crowd tonight, I am also embarassed that we struggle to sell out for league games, and I am even more embarassed that however many people are in the ground we struggle to generate much atmosphere these days, and above all I am embarassed about the money our owners have invested in us and what they must think about our attendances, especially for cup games - the crowd being shit tonight is not about 1 or 2 people but the big picture of half of our fans not going, is, in my opinion piss poor, and we have all read enough posts on here about our own belief in our own loyalty and our predominance of support in Manchester, and I think tonight questions that. I was not having a personal go at scotty or any individual but I am still embarassed about the shit attendance

Why would you be embarassed? It's not your fault.

Balti said:
WNRH said:
Pathetic attendance, £15 and only 21,000 city fans for an important game? LOL what a joke.

"All rags are armchair supporters, city fans go to the games"
"All the rags watch the games in the pubs, city fans are loyal and actually go to the games"
"32,000 we got every week in division two, no other club would get that, best fans in the land and all the world"

and the very best one of it all?

"Eastlands will be expanded to 85,000 which we will easily fill if tickets were a reasonable price"

Laughing.jpg

we deserve every pisstake in work, on facebook and at the family dinner table tommorrow and if anyone trots out any of the boring excuses above in the future they will be making right tits of themselves.

MCFC OK!

what a rag ****

fucking LOL - I think this thread needed lightening up a bit

Yeah pretty poor attendance tonight but it was a 3rd round leg and £15 a ticket. It being on TV and it being a monday night also didn't help - wasn't suprised in the slightest with the turnout - well done to those who made the effort though!

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

It's a shame that City cause you such embarrassment.

My only concern with attendances is with my own.

There are shit loads of valid reasons for people not having gone tonight. In fact tonight a few of my mates who rarely go decided to go whilst a bloke I know who's attendance over the years is staggeringly impressive opted to stay at home and watch it on TV.

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

An unfounded worry for me mate, especially with regards to our owner and what he thinks about our support.

League game numbers are right up there with the best in Europe and atmosphere has improved and with a little more thought from the club re seating of home fans and away fans, would just get better imo.

Like it or not, the FA cup of today is not seen in the same light that many of us older posters did when we were growing up.

TV, work and finances are such a big factor these days and for anyone not there tonight, im sure the vast majority will have a good reason.

Blue Tooth said:
BringBackSwales said:

Why would you be embarassed? It's not your fault.

never said or thought it was my fault, but I am embarassed for my club, and also sensitive to what our owners must be thinking - anyway I am, and that is that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.