Terrible attendance tonight.....

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I know he swore at people and that is against the COC but we both know that having your loyalty to City questioned is far more offensive than being called a rude word.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's a shame that so many posters on here are obsessed with proving they're the biggest blue ever and in the process enjoy trying to run everyone else into the ground.

I think people are taking it the wrong way - I am genuinely embarassed by our crowd tonight, I am also embarassed that we struggle to sell out for league games, and I am even more embarassed that however many people are in the ground we struggle to generate much atmosphere these days, and above all I am embarassed about the money our owners have invested in us and what they must think about our attendances, especially for cup games - the crowd being shit tonight is not about 1 or 2 people but the big picture of half of our fans not going, is, in my opinion piss poor, and we have all read enough posts on here about our own belief in our own loyalty and our predominance of support in Manchester, and I think tonight questions that. I was not having a personal go at scotty or any individual but I am still embarassed about the shit attendance

99.9% of that post is spot on. Think the atmosphere, general banter and songs have improved no end. Take Wolves, etc, for an example

Because a significant number of our fans are Working Class, in a recession our crowds will dip. The Range Rover Cheshire Set types and shandy-drinking southern softies that support the Rags are unaffected by such things.

yatesy94 said:
Yeah pretty poor attendance tonight but it was a 3rd round leg and £15 a ticket. It being on TV and it being a monday night also didn't help - wasn't suprised in the slightest with the turnout - well done to those who made the effort though!

bastard,i thought it was tuesday........

I didnt go because i couldnt be arsed,money tight but i could of managed a ticket,knackered but i could of made the effort and left a bit early i suppose.I havnt missed a home game for 6 years and been to quite a few away,so no excuses just i coulbnt be arsed,slobbed on the sofa with a brew and put the fire on for a change.sorry it felt so sos wrong...

BringBackSwales said:
Blue Tooth said:
Why would you be embarassed? It's not your fault.

never said or thought it was my fault, but I am embarassed for my club, and also sensitive to what our owners must be thinking - anyway I am, and that is that

obviously i am not suggesting it's your fault..i sadi that because to be embarassed seems very personal..your call though mate...i can respect that.

yatesy94 said:
Yeah pretty poor attendance tonight but it was a 3rd round leg and £15 a ticket. It being on TV and it being a monday night also didn't help - wasn't suprised in the slightest with the turnout - well done to those who made the effort though!

Tuesday today mate!

BringBackSwales said:
yatesy94 said:

Tuesday today mate!

Think it was bad tonight?

Should have been there last night with this guy ;-)

SPIDERBOY said:
yatesy94 said:

bastard,i thought it was tuesday........

yeah...sorry i'm an idiot lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.