Terrible attendance tonight.....

To the poster of this thread - I'm not made of money, I have a family to feed and look after as well

TheMightyQuinn said:
de niro said:
i dont think he did choose not to go, he could'nt go, makes it worse when you've missed out on a decent win.the lad has had a few brushes with the mods so another warning would drop him right in it so a little word may do the trick.

the apology may help like.

I know he swore at people and that is against the COC but we both know that having your loyalty to City questioned is far more offensive than being called a rude word.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's a shame that so many posters on here are obsessed with proving they're the biggest blue ever and in the process enjoy trying to run everyone else into the ground.

can we get one thing straight here, I never questioned his loyalty at all in the slightest - he said something like "I was not there tonight...but I will always be there" so I just said something flippant like "does that make sense"? and then I got all the shit - so do not accuse me of saying something on here which I didnt actually say to him - ok?

I don't know what everyone's arguing about it. It's simple really: those who went tonight are bigger blues than those who didn't.

I like your idea jrb by the way.

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I know he swore at people and that is against the COC but we both know that having your loyalty to City questioned is far more offensive than being called a rude word.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's a shame that so many posters on here are obsessed with proving they're the biggest blue ever and in the process enjoy trying to run everyone else into the ground.

can we get one thing straight here, I never questioned his loyalty at all in the slightest - he said something like "I was not there tonight...but I will always be there" so I just said something flippant like "does that make sense"? and then I got all the shit - so do not accuse me of saying something on here which I didnt actually say to him - ok?

I wouldn't worry mate. You did fuck all wrong and whilst i wont question Scotty's loyalty, i will question his language and behaviour on here and more importantly, his failure to grasp that he had over stepped the mark and just apologise and get on with it.

Silly lad tonight for me.

I've seemed to have pissed off a number of people tonight, this was not my intention, I will say this for the billionth time.

I'm sorry if people think I'm questiong their loyalty I am not.

Your loyalty is none of my buisness and neither is the reasons of you not attending games.

The reason for this thread was in noway to make fans feel inferior or superior to others.

My main point was about Motivation again (and I do stress this) NOT LOYALTY.

I hope fans will agree that during this build up of a world class team attendance is not only improtant for us (the fans) or the team but also our club.

Once again I am deeply sorry for any distress, anger or frustration I have caused to any fellow blues and hope you will take this topic with a notion that even a subject as small as attendance still troubles blues.

Yours Sincerely

C1TY4LIFE

x

I have just been banned and then unbanned because blueinsa, mcfcliam, squirtyflower, The Mighty Quinn and balti thought they outed me as a rag.

I told you to stop embarrasing yourselves and what you were doing was in my mind brilliant (the drunk dancing in the street falling over the place brilliant as opposed to albert einstein brilliant)

Oh by the way, tonights attendance was pathetic.

Thanks

WNRH said:
I have just been banned and then unbanned because blueinsa, mcfcliam, squirtyflower, The Mighty Quinn and balti thought they outed me as a rag.

I told you to stop embarrasing yourselves and what you were doing was in my mind brilliant (the drunk dancing in the street falling over the place brilliant as opposed to albert einstein brilliant)

Thanks

Well done.

WNRH said:

Thanks

are you still here?

blueinsa said:
WNRH said:

Thanks

Well done.

I'll award you the Columbo level one badge for enthusiasm, still got to get your Sherlock Holmes, Inspector Frost and Gadget's though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.