Terrible attendance tonight.....

WNRH said:
I have just been banned and then unbanned because blueinsa, mcfcliam, squirtyflower, The Mighty Quinn and balti thought they outed me as a rag.

I told you to stop embarrasing yourselves and what you were doing was in my mind brilliant (the drunk dancing in the street falling over the place brilliant as opposed to albert einstein brilliant)

Oh by the way, tonights attendance was pathetic.

Thanks

Just an FA Cup 3rd round replay against lower league opposition on TV in a recession

Tonights attendance was not at all surprising

Thanks

WNRH said:
blueinsa said:
Well done.

I'll award you the Columbo level one badge for enthusiasm, still got to get your Sherlock Holmes, Inspector Frost and Gadget's though!

This has made you giddy?

Will you sleep tonight or will the excitement of being banned and then unbanned keep you awake all night?

WNRH said:
I have just been banned and then unbanned because blueinsa, mcfcliam, squirtyflower, The Mighty Quinn and balti thought they outed me as a rag.

I told you to stop embarrasing yourselves and what you were doing was in my mind brilliant (the drunk dancing in the street falling over the place brilliant as opposed to albert einstein brilliant)

Thanks

says a lot about you and your posts if mods and fellow users are suspecting you're a rag when you're actually a blue.

blueinsa said:
WNRH said:
I'll award you the Columbo level one badge for enthusiasm, still got to get your Sherlock Holmes, Inspector Frost and Gadget's though!

This has made you giddy?

Will you sleep tonight or will the excitement of being banned and then unbanned keep you awake all night?

I'm on the decaf Tea now to calm me down, it's like Mrs Johnson at number 32 coming out of her house when the house alarm goes off, best excitement i've had in a long time and you were the cause of it, will be grateful for that for a long long time to come. Thanks.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
WNRH said:

Thanks

says a lot about you and your posts if mods and fellow users are suspecting you're a rag when you're actually a blue.

Well not really seeing as a few people go running to the mods screaming "rag, rag, burn him, he's a rag" and the mods being unable to search users posts, take the precaution to ban him and if he really is a blue then they will get back in touch as has been the case.

WNRH said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Well not really seeing as a few people go running to the mods screaming "rag, rag, burn him, he's a rag" and the mods being unable to search users posts, take the precaution to ban him and if he really is a blue then they will get back in touch as has been the case.

fair enough, least you can escape that tag now.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
WNRH said:

fair enough, least you can escape that tag now.

I just feel for the poor bugger that mcfcliam will harras now for being a rag!!

WNRH said:
blueinsa said:
This has made you giddy?

I'm on the decaf Tea now to calm me down, it's like Mrs Johnson at number 32 coming out of her house when the house alarm goes off, best excitement i've had in a long time and you were the cause of it, will be grateful for that for a long long time to come. Thanks.

Likewise, you have managed to bore the tits off me and my restlessness has now been cured.

Enjoy your tea and the triumphant feeling that you somehow feel that you have got one over on us.

Goodnight.

ps. I didn't report you btw, in fact i would guess that your own post was to blame for your ban?

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I know he swore at people and that is against the COC but we both know that having your loyalty to City questioned is far more offensive than being called a rude word.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think it's a shame that so many posters on here are obsessed with proving they're the biggest blue ever and in the process enjoy trying to run everyone else into the ground.

can we get one thing straight here, I never questioned his loyalty at all in the slightest - he said something like "I was not there tonight...but I will always be there" so I just said something flippant like "does that make sense"? and then I got all the shit - so do not accuse me of saying something on here which I didnt actually say to him - ok?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything mate, you say you never questioned his loyalty then I'm more than happy to take that as the truth. Others did though which led to him losing his temper.

These threads always end up the same as they become dick waving contests before long and it gets silly.

Attending/not attending 1 game means fuck all in the great scheme of things. I'm sure that's something we can all agree on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.