Terrible attendance tonight.....

blueinsa said:
WNRH said:
I'm on the decaf Tea now to calm me down, it's like Mrs Johnson at number 32 coming out of her house when the house alarm goes off, best excitement i've had in a long time and you were the cause of it, will be grateful for that for a long long time to come. Thanks.

Likewise, you have managed to bore the tits off me and my restlessness has now been cured.

Enjoy your tea and the triumphant feeling that you somehow feel that you have got one over on us.

Goodnight.

internet_serious_business_cat_EPIC_motis_part5_The_Interweb_fails_me-s640x480-50417.jpg

nashark said:
I don't know what everyone's arguing about it. It's simple really: those who went tonight are bigger blues than those who didn't.

I like your idea jrb by the way.

disagree mate,just because someone went tonight.........does not make them a bigger blue than the next blue..you or i,should i say, go to games you can afford to go to......

SPIDERBOY said:
nashark said:
I don't know what everyone's arguing about it. It's simple really: those who went tonight are bigger blues than those who didn't.

I like your idea jrb by the way.

disagree mate,just because someone went tonight.........does not make them a bigger blue than the next blue..you or i,should i say, go to games you can afford to go to......

double clarkie?

I didn't go tonight, was working a shift until 8 PM.

Has anyone got a problem ? If so PM me and it can be discussed in person at Villa away.

What a pathetic thread.

Oh and I will be going to every other round from now on as I have enough loyalty points to do so, so boo fucking hoo.

Arry is Bent said:
I didn't go tonight, was working a shift until 8 PM.

Has anyone got a problem ? If so PM me and it can be discussed in person at Villa away.

What a pathetic thread.

Oh and I will be going to every other round from now on as I have enough loyalty points to do so, so boo fucking hoo.

Please read my comment 2 pages back Fifth last comment and you'll see what my point was.

I think people are getting wound up as it coincides with Edin's dig at United.People feeling that it reflects badly on the support.

C1TY4LIFE said:
SPIDERBOY said:

double clarkie?

did you go to the game v inter in baltimore,or the gamper game v barcelona? i did,if you did'nt,that does not make me a bigger blue than you...i could just afford it at the time...get my point?

SPIDERBOY said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
double clarkie?

did you go to the game v inter in baltimore,or the gamper game v barcelona? i did,if you did'nt,that does not make me a bigger blue than you...i could just afford it at the time...get my point?

your missing what I was saying I think the post you replied to was a clarkie (he was joking)

vallens said:
I think people are getting wound up as it coincides with Edin's dig at United.People feeling that it reflects badly on the support.

lol

We couldn't give a fuck what anyone says about rags

Edins comments are only positive as I'm sure you'd agree?

C1TY4LIFE said:
SPIDERBOY said:

your missing what I was saying I think the post you replied to was a clarkie (he was joking)

i'll leave the beer now.....sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.