Terrible attendance tonight.....

blueinsa said:
Lescott shit......check!

Tevez shit at pens now.....check!

Ref shit.....check!

Linesmen shit.....check!

Pies and beer shit.....check!

Thank fook for that, i was getting worried that someone would forget to slag the size of the crowd off!

Hahahahaha qualiy! We can't moan about the team so we moan about all the above! oh and the crowd size...

Balti said:
vallens said:
I think people are getting wound up as it coincides with Edin's dig at United.People feeling that it reflects badly on the support.

lol

We couldn't give a fuck what anyone says about rags

Edins comments are only positive as I'm sure you'd agree?

Positive in the sense of taking the piss ? Lets be honest thats what it was meant for really.

vallens said:
Balti said:
lol

We couldn't give a fuck what anyone says about rags

Edins comments are only positive as I'm sure you'd agree?

Positive in the sense of taking the piss ? Lets be honest thats what it was meant for really.

yes

and your point is...?

Balti said:
vallens said:

yes

and your point is...?

Just gives ammunition to United fans when you get attendences like tonight is all im saying.

vallens said:
Balti said:
who cares what you rags think?

Why am i rag ?

when ''you'' get attendances...............plus mentioning Ushited

also the criticism when most Blues would have expected nowt else....

are you not a rag then?

i sat in my normal st seat in 102 and couldn't see any one normally from there, loads of empty seats on our row but a mate of mine called for a ticket today and they said the only tickets they had left we're in level 3???? is it cause you cant buy tickets in the north stand now unless you have a kid?

Balti said:
vallens said:
Why am i rag ?

when ''you'' get attendances...............plus mentioning Ushited

also the criticism when most Blues would have expected nowt else....

are you not a rag then?

Im 39 years old and sorry if i didnt use a slur to insult them,remind me to be so immature in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.