Terrible attendance tonight.....

vallens said:
Balti said:
when ''you'' get attendances...............plus mentioning Ushited

also the criticism when most Blues would have expected nowt else....

are you not a rag then?

Im 39 years old and sorry if i didnt use a slur to insult them,remind me to be so immature in the future.

he asked you if you support man U? So do you? Just be honest if you're so mature.

SPIDERBOY said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
double clarkie?

did you go to the game v inter in baltimore,or the gamper game v barcelona? i did,if you did'nt,that does not make me a bigger blue than you...i could just afford it at the time...get my point?

Slightly irrelevant but I attended both those games.

mancityvstoke said:
vallens said:
Im 39 years old and sorry if i didnt use a slur to insult them,remind me to be so immature in the future.

he asked you if you support man U? So do you? Just be honest if you're so mature.

Is there some sort of test to do if you have under 20000 posts ? I dont ever call United:rags ,West Ham:West Sham,Spurs : Spuds or Liverpool:Cesspool or whatever..I think its fucking cringeworthy to be honest and il leave it to the kids on here.To see 'you' instead of me was actually the correct way to say the particular sentence.Sorry if my grammar was over the heads of some.

Think it's about time we awarded 50 loyalty points for attending games like tonight, would defo put another 10,000 on the gate.

vallens said:
mancityvstoke said:

Is there some sort of test to do if you have under 20000 posts ? I dont ever call United:rags ,West Ham:West Sham,Spurs : Spuds or Liverpool:Cesspool or whatever..I think its fucking cringeworthy to be honest and il leave it to the kids on here.To see 'you' instead of me was actually the correct way to say the particular sentence.Sorry if my grammar was over the heads of some.

stop trying to justify yourself.

Been blabbing on the same point now for ages but again:

This is exactly why we need a ticketing exhanging system reintroduced

Something maybe in partnership with Seatwave.com or similar whereby fans can sell their seat for the game if they are unable to attend.

I'm not a SC holder anymore but I am pissed off with being offered level 3 seats for games i've been able to go to - decided to stay at home and seen rows and rows of empty seats in level 1.
Tonight i booked early and got a seat on level 1, but i can't always book early due to work commitments.

Sort it out city... get that ticket exchange

nashark said:
SPIDERBOY said:
did you go to the game v inter in baltimore,or the gamper game v barcelona? i did,if you did'nt,that does not make me a bigger blue than you...i could just afford it at the time...get my point?

Slightly irrelevant but I attended both those games.[/quote

so,does that make you a bigger blue than some on here...and i'm not having a go ,mate.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
vallens said:

stop trying to justify yourself.

Cheers.

SPIDERBOY said:
Balti said:
when ''you'' get attendances...............plus mentioning Ushited

also the criticism when most Blues would have expected nowt else....

are you not a rag then?

well spotted.

richdiesslin_saddam_mart.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.