Terrible attendance tonight.....

SteSteez said:
Been blabbing on the same point now for ages but again:

This is exactly why we need a ticketing exhanging system reintroduced

Something maybe in partnership with Seatwave.com or similar whereby fans can sell their seat for the game if they are unable to attend.

I'm not a SC holder anymore but I am pissed off with being offered level 3 seats for games i've been able to go to - decided to stay at home and seen rows and rows of empty seats in level 1.
Tonight i booked early and got a seat on level 1, but i can't always book early due to work commitments.

Sort it out city... get that ticket exchange

exhanging? That's sounds both perverted and sinister.

FUCKING RAG INFESTATION...

rag_logo.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SteSteez said:
Been blabbing on the same point now for ages but again:

This is exactly why we need a ticketing exhanging system reintroduced

Something maybe in partnership with Seatwave.com or similar whereby fans can sell their seat for the game if they are unable to attend.

I'm not a SC holder anymore but I am pissed off with being offered level 3 seats for games i've been able to go to - decided to stay at home and seen rows and rows of empty seats in level 1.
Tonight i booked early and got a seat on level 1, but i can't always book early due to work commitments.

Sort it out city... get that ticket exchange

haha i'm tired, only been home for an hour

SteSteez said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

haha i'm tired, only been home for an hour

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!!! SHAGGING THE FUCKING MILKMAN!!"

6pm...

"Police have had their busiest day on record as 1,700 men have been arrested in what police are describing as a deeply disturbing phenomenon, which they are calling EXHANGING...

...and now the weather."

I didn't go to the game tonight. I couldn't afford it.

I have snapped my seasoncard in half as I am no longer worthy of being in the company of true blues.

I beg humble forgiveness from all blues who went to the game tonight, but I, stupidly as it seems, thought eating a meal was a better option!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.