Terrible attendance tonight.....

DannyBoy2890 said:
Having been to near enough every game this season, home, away, Europe AND pre season.... I barely have any holidays left at work.
I didn't go last night because I couldn't get it off....So fucking what?

Also it's all well and good saying "15 pound a ticket, what's that if you can afford a season card?" But we do have fans that travel from outside of Manchester, people do work evenings/nights/work the next day, travel expenses, parking......It's not just 15 pound is it?

You are always going to get people that can't / don't want to attend mid week cup games on tv, until the later rounds. I was gutted I missed last nights game, It pisses me off, it's the same discussion after every cup game.

Bore off.

Don't know why your taking it to heart mate I made it crystal clear that people with excuses I can understand not making games, I can barely make away games due to lack of money for tickets and transport at the same time as having to work on the day and/or the day after. Last night I thought to myself I can't be arsed going but I found it in me to get myself down there, that's the problem I have with people is the fact they can't be arsed, even still though I can't see us just having 41,000 City fans in the Greater Manchester area we should have fans going that hardly go to home games people who find it hard to go games that don't spend money on away/home games like the rest of us.

Lancet Fluke said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
I can barely make away games.

Brilliant. Shit, judgemental thread but it would have been more credible if it had at least been started by someone who goes week in, week out.

I fuckin can't be arsed with this now no matter how many fuckin times I make it clear a fuckin daylight some fuckin clueless people refuse to fuckin listen to what I have to fuckin say....... ITS THE NOT ATTENDING WHEN ABLE TO THAT PISSES ME OFF!! IF PEOPLE CAN'T GO FOR OBVIOUS REASONS FINE, ITS THE CAN'T BE FUCKIN ARSED PATROL THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!

city are coming said:
we are obviously not as big a club as we think we are.

last night was an embrassment and god knows what the owners must think.

They probabaly think "we'd like to win the cup please,but the PL or Europa will do."

FFS-We're about to enter a depression,people all over Manchester are shitting themselves about losing their jobs,and someone gets all precious about us "only" getting 20 odd thousend for a televised third round FA cup game against a championship side,on a Tuesday night.

If only that was all the vast majority have to worry about.
And yes,I was there last night.

Could be worse, we could be made to go, without a choice, like the shite down the road..

People need to realise that money is tight. Also just because its £15 a ticket it doesn't mean that is the only expense.

People are choosing games and leicester at home isn't a big pull.

I go every home game and was there last night but if people don't want to go then just get over it, it's their choice.

Doesn't help when it takes 15 minutes to get a beer which also cost £3.60 I should add.

All the rags at work are having a go this morning about the attendance. But we don't have plane loads from ireland, Birmingham, London etc coming to our home games. I work in old trafford, and we have a large car park that is used by rag fans for home games. its always full of brummies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.