Terrible attendance tonight.....

just got in,,,,,,,,,,,,,..mrs aint happy.gnite godbless.this our city!

We should string the next person up who ever takes the piss out of other teams attendance. Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs wouldve probably had a near sellout tonight. Rags must be loving this. It cant be about money cus its not just City fans that are hit in hard times. It'll probably take years or a couple of trophies at least for us to have strong attendances in games like this.
Please be on the look out for this idiot ok)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Why does anyone give a shit?

I couldn't go tonight but did go to juve and Poznan. I had a ticket for Salzburg but didn't go.

I couldnt give a fck how many people go. It's not important.

SPOT ON

It is important. If a side wants to be successful they need money. Tickets are money. In fact it's incredidibly important and rather naive to think otherwise.

citymad said:
We should string the next person up who ever takes the piss out of other teams attendance. Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs wouldve probably had a near sellout tonight. Rags must be loving this. It cant be about money cus its not just City fans that are hit in hard times. It'll probably take years or a couple of trophies at least for us to have strong attendances in games like this.
Please be on the look out for this idiot ok)

Mate this is exactly what I was thinking, maybe I shouldn't of made this thread in the car on the way home but I was clearly annoyed with the support, people saying oh there's a recession fuck me if you can afford a £500+ season card but when it comes to a £15 ticket that's it hole burnt in pocket? It probably costs that to watch it on ESPN, fair play if you literally have no money god knows why people think I expect them to go even if they are skint?

Maybe I should of waited till I got home before starting this and worded it a bit better because people just assumed I was questioning their loyalty, its funny how I can question peoples loyalty without even mentioning it in my OP.

When United played Stoke last season (I think it was) in the cup some people were shitting kittens banging on about a few hundred empty seats and we had 20,000 empty I just think its a bit hypocritical, my dad said to me (when I went on a little rant in the stadium) attendance will rise when trophies start coming in.......... I don't know maybe we're just turning into what we've slagged off in the past.

Having been to near enough every game this season, home, away, Europe AND pre season.... I barely have any holidays left at work.
I didn't go last night because I couldn't get it off....So fucking what?

Also it's all well and good saying "15 pound a ticket, what's that if you can afford a season card?" But we do have fans that travel from outside of Manchester, people do work evenings/nights/work the next day, travel expenses, parking......It's not just 15 pound is it?

You are always going to get people that can't / don't want to attend mid week cup games on tv, until the later rounds. I was gutted I missed last nights game, It pisses me off, it's the same discussion after every cup game.

Bore off.

i went , the fa cup isnt beneath me yet!
just hope the club starts doing a special seperate points system just for cup games then we dont get the situation of people who havent been to one cup game gettin a final ticket, IF and its a big IF we get to the final..shouldnt matter if s/ticket or not it should go on whos arsed going to the early rounds.

Blue Dan said:
It didn't look too bad on the TV.

I didn't go tonight, couldn't be arsed. Well done to those who did. You're obviously bigger Blues than me and you'll richly deserve your 72 virgins when you get to the promised land.

Only trouble with so many, could you guarantee that every last virgin of 'em would be a blue!

we are obviously not as big a club as we think we are.

last night was an embrassment and god knows what the owners must think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.