Terrorist attack at Istanbul airport

Off there on Monday for my annual monthly stay, no concerns at all.
I stay in a lovely little fishing village called Gumusluk far away from any flashpoint areas, the locals are fantastic people and it feels the most safest and relaxed place I've ever been. I'd emigrate there tomorrow if I could afford it.

One point is that most of the attacks over there are by a kurdish group called PKK and are for political motives not religious ones. No-one has claimed responsibility for tonights attack as yet.

My thoughts are with all the victims, hope the injured manage to pull through, and RIP to all theses that lost their lives.

As with all these attacks, such a tragic waste of human life for nothing.

Was saying in the queue for security at Manchester Airport the other day how easy it would be to do something like this. Nothing you can do about it though, cant exactly have security for the security. Where would it stop? Security would begin 10 miles from the airport and some knob would only end up bombing that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.