Terrorist Attack In Russia...

Re: Un-Confirmed Terrorist Attack In Russia...

Nothings ever said about their ethnic cleansing of chechnya. It's convieniantly forgot as they have very high energy reserves everyone wants. I'm not supporting whoever did the attack should it be proven, just making the point about another so called superpower getting away with murder.

mat said:
Nothings ever said about their ethnic cleansing of chechnya. It's convieniantly forgot as they have very high energy reserves everyone wants. I'm not supporting whoever did the attack should it be proven, just making the point about another so called superpower getting away with murder.
Was going to say this. The way they were treated was shocking.

Godfather said:
anything been confirmed yet?

Sky Claiming russian intelligence are saying it was caused by a bomb.

I live in Russia. Being reported here that traces of explosive have been found at the crash site.

Dyed Petya said:
I live in Russia. Being reported here that traces of explosive have been found at the crash site.
what are the birds like over there?

Russian Intelligence says traces of explosives were found, so you can pretty much hang your hat on the fact that no traces of explosions were found at the scene.

JULES said:
Dyed Petya said:
what are the birds like over there?

Like anywhere, there's a spread ranging from absolute munters to real stunners with everything else between. But the proportion of stunners is noticeably much higher than in the UK. (I have to speak about them favourably, though, having married one!).

Damocles said:
Russian Intelligence says traces of explosives were found, so you can pretty much hang your hat on the fact that no traces of explosions were found at the scene.

What they've now said is this:
The head of Russia's Federal Security Service, Alexander Borotnikov, was quoted as saying that an improvised explosive device equivalent to 15 pounds of TNT had detonated when the train passed over it on Friday night.

There was also a bomb on the Moscow - St Petersburg train line last year, IIRC, so it's been targeted before. That time, I think they avoided serious casualties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.