Terrorist threat level

Silvercloud

Just when we thought our Irish neighbours had calmed down a little. The Home Office have increased the threat level from Irish related terrorism has increased from Moderate to Substantial, meaning an attack is a "strong possibility".

No smoke without fire?

Silvercloud said:
Just when we thought our Irish neighbours had calmed down a little. The Home Office have increased the threat level from Irish related terrorism has increased from Moderate to Substantial, meaning an attack is a "strong possibility".

No smoke without fire?

there have been plenty of Irish on Irish attacks, so the threat level will go up buddy, theres been a surge in the number of car bombs recently. Remember NI is part of the U.K so if the loyalists attack then its classed as an act of terror. I'd say the chances of another attack on English soil has decreased but the threat to NI is still there.

I bet it's a right arse ache at the airport if you're an Irish Muslim.

Like religion , it's not something i ever think about , and not something i really want to contemplate either ....... i don't ever think terrorism , there are enough maniacs that are involved in it to do that!

Just seen them on the news training, 10 fellas running through the woods in balaclavas. If they do get going again, they'll probably succeed in murdering some more innocent children. I can't see what they get out of all this bollocks, they are little more than a nuisance, a cowardly murdering nuisance granted, but a nuisance all the same.

Its all bullshit trying to create fear for a certain race,religion or group<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:32 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
I bet it's a right arse ache at the airport if you're an Irish Muslim.

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.