Terry Christian - male chicken/soccer AM

Re: Terry Christian On Soccer AM

Bobby-Manc said:
He's got a nice pair on him though....
urepyhug.jpg
Phil Jones dad?

What a complete and utter tool this guy is, He reminds of my rag supporting next door neighbor who never goes to the match and says he has lost all interest in football when manure dont win but he is the first to post shite all over facebook when they do win. Infact they even look alike im thinking they are retarded with some speical needs!

horrible exuse do u think his mam cud evan hate the twat cos i cannot imagine any one ever phones him up askin do you fancy a few scoops in town saturday can you start soul searching now folks dont be long

Everyone who gets angry and upset by him are playing right into his hands
He is motormouth who knows how to wind up people and get a reaction
He feeds off threads like this and the tweets he gets
The bigger the reaction he get the more coverage and invites to tv shows he gets

So ignore the prick laugh it off suck it in and watch him sufforcate in the lack of interest

billfromthehill said:
horrible exuse do u think his mam cud evan hate the twat cos i cannot imagine any one ever phones him up askin do you fancy a few scoops in town saturday can you start soul searching now folks dont be long

when this c**t was a little kid he had no mates, ferking none..... I heard his his mam used to tie a bone around his neck just to get the family dog to play with him.

Eccles Blue said:
Was any mention made of him being banned from watching his son play football because of his insults (on Twitter) against the referee!!

That was the main point of conversation. Helen kept making sly remarks about it.

Sam. said:
Eccles Blue said:
Was any mention made of him being banned from watching his son play football because of his insults (on Twitter) against the referee!!

That was the main point of conversation. Helen kept making sly remarks about it.
well he,s got me sticking up for the ref HE MUST BE A TWAT.

Fakest Manc accent I've ever heard. The guy is a bellend who I'd never tire of twatting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.