Terry Christian - male chicken/soccer AM

My mate spoke to him last week and asked him where he sits at OT.

Goes once or twice a season apparently, no doubt when someone gives him a ticket for free.

What a superfan!

What part of Manchester does he come from?

His accent is almost as fake as that pretend Manc on that police video show!

Also..... what the fuck does he do?

al67 said:

That twat is so annoying, even my Mrs (an Aussie) knows that he puts that accent on.

al67 said:

He's from Stretford, but because of the Trafford 11+ system he was privately educated at St Bede's. There's no fucking way he spoke like he does when he was there.

Re: Terry Christian - male chicken

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
The amount of times I've put him down on twitter regarding City it just never gets old, he knows fuck all about football and I'm pretty sure he claimed he was a City fan some years ago???

Typical glory hunting red ****!!!

he grew up not very interested in football but looked out for city as his brother is a big blue, sometime after 1990 cup win for united he turns up as a celebrity rag fan.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:46 pm --<br /><br />talksport like having wind ups, he used to do 5-7 show on saturday with mickey quinn, he was even shit at that, he lasted one season

al67 said:

He was brought up on Lime grove in old trafford, round the corner from where I was.( yeah, brought up in O/T as a Blue. always been a rebel in bandit country me) As a kid he was a blue as was his older brother. In my teens I went out with his sister and had many a good row with the obnoxious little shit when he started doing tv work and became full off his own self importance. Shame really as I remember his family as being decent people.

LeeOnePen said:
al67 said:

He's from Stretford, but because of the Trafford 11+ system he was privately educated at St Bede's. There's no fucking way he spoke like he does when he was there.

He did son.

He's from Burnage (at least he was whilst in his school aged years), not Stretford.

You're right though he is a massive knobhead.

Mr 'all Citeh fans live in Stockport' and he lives in .... Bramhall

Fucking clown

I regret not smashing this **** at a party a couple of years ago when I had the chance,and let him off the hook.
Horrible twat, even his missus has fucked him off now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.