Terry "f***wit" Christian and Ian Cheeseman

pirate

on 5 live last night about 10:00.

was excellent, fuckwit came across as so bitter as to be unbelievable. They have one loads of titles and trophies and we win one and he cant cope.
made me laugh on my long journey home

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01hlmls/Stephen_Nolan_13_05_2012/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 3_05_2012/</a>

Re: Terry "fuckwit" Christian and Ian Cheeseman

The great thing about everything they say and do today, any bleating about their history just makes them look like the petty fools they are.

Re: Terry "fuckwit" Christian and Ian Cheeseman

What a massive bellwank.......Listen to it from about 15 mins on......

Bitter, bitter man.......

Oh my goodness, I knew that Christian was a bit of a plonker but he came over as so bitter and all he kept saying was Cheesey was from Saddleworth!! I laughed so much I cried at him. Unbelievable, even the Utd fan who had pulled over on the motorway to phone in was accused of being a City fan in disguise! How is this fool still broadcasting?

There is a rag from Iraq that called up getting really angry about how we bought it and we don't have an English players in our team.......

There is just too much going on in that statement to have a go at it....

Is anyone remotely surprised that the response of the smuggest, most arrogant rag in the whole of celebrity semi-stardom was to be smug and arrogant about finishing second?

Arsenal looked delighted to finish third, now that's how to lose graciously.

City agent.

No City fan could have done more to damage the image of Man Utd fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.