Tesco To Big For There Own Boots

As a protest, you should have drank the Stella & Baileys. Then drove your car threw the main doors and up & down all the aisles, knocking everything off the shelves.....That would have shown em.

tueartsboots said:
spogga said:
If you'd taken the trouble to have a look around you would have seen signs telling you that the car park was controlled by a parking agency.

Obviously you were in so much of a hurry to get your alcohol you just never bothered. Plus you parked a works Transit in 2 spaces.

My sympathy for you amounts to bugger all

Most signs are deliberately put up in obscure places and as far as markings on Car Parks are concerned they are not legal road markings, it is private property and doesn't fall under Road Act
But he wasn't nailed under the 'law of the land', was he? Sounds more like breaking a rule, rather than breaking the law.

mancity5 said:
As a protest, you should have drank the Stella & Baileys. Then drove your car threw the main doors and up & down all the aisles, knocking everything off the shelves.....That would have shown em.

Then drove to sainsbury`s for 3 crates from there. (tell the cops, none of it was your fault)

Take no notice of the parking bill. That's what it is. They are a private company and have no authority to 'fine' you. In fact if their letter calls it a fine they are breaking the law. They fraudulently make them look like official documents. What they can do is take you to court for loss of earnings caused by your parking. I had a similar problem in a Coop car park. Went on the net and found loads of advice. Ignore their letters, or write back as I did telling them to sling their hook and any further letters would be treated as harrassment and reported to the police. They will eventually pass it on to another firm who will threaten you with legal action. I totally ignored it and never heard from them again.
Look here for loads of help.
<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?autocom=ibwiki&cmd=article&id=56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?aut ... icle&id=56</a>

i got a ticket on the retail car park when we went to wigan and someone on here told me not to pay it if its a private car park cause they can only do you for money they have lost ie a pay and display car park and its true so dont pay itjust ignore it

mancity5 said:
mancity5 said:

Then drove to sainsbury`s for 3 crates from there. (tell the cops, none of it was your fault)

Then,, go back to tesco`s with a blow torch or somat similar and burn off all the markings, so they can`t tell you were over 2 spaces in the 1st place.

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Just been in the new one on Hyde road to get some Stella and Baileys that is on offer.
Went out to the work van to find a parking ticket on the screen??.Went back in to be told Tesco`s do not run the car park and it is run by a parking enforcement firm from Birmingham,i got no joy from the staff in the store,and the attendent was as thick as pig shit.
The offence i had committed,the van (large transit) was encroahing in to two bays from the side and rear.
A £40 fine for that,now by this time i was boiling with rage,but without losing it with the staff i took the stuff back in to the store and asked for a refund.This next bit i just had to laugh at,
I paid £44 for the beer but they put £54 back on to my card?? this was not a gesture it was a mistake by them,needless to say i kept my mouth shut.
I have just cut of my nose to spite my face as i have to go to Asda now and get some beer.
Now the thing i am PISSED off about is on a point of principal i cannot go back i to any
Tesco store untill it is resolved.This is the only way that i can protest,with my money.
I am trying find Tesco`s complaint address,but what a surprise i cannot find it.I have paid the fine online as knowing my luck it will go up to £70
I was not the only one that had a ticket,one lady had not put her blue badge on her car when she parked in a disabled bay,she lost it with everyone.

Has anyone else had problems with this shower of shitheads

Rant over

Why didn't you go to Asda on your way home? This would have saved the need for two journeys.

Totally agree with you though, bang out of order. And to the bloke who said "If you'd taken the trouble to have a look around you would have seen signs telling you that the car park was controlled by a parking agency.

Obviously you were in so much of a hurry to get your alcohol you just never bothered. Plus you parked a works Transit in 2 spaces.

My sympathy for you amounts to bugger all"

Get a fucking life, it's a parking space ffs.

I attended three interviews , plus an open day , for a job at that new Tesco in Gorton .... it was like bein' in a cattle market , as soon as they'd interviewed six of us in one room , they shipped another six in!

We also had to put through a role playing exercise and written test with work solutions who were workin' with Tesco to find suitable staff.

They proceeded to tell me i was just the type of person they were looking for , an' that i'd presented myself well and had done wonderfully well at the main interview ..... but they couldn't find one role out of the hundreds on offer at the new store to slot me into !

I must have been in the office for the results of my interview (feedback) for about a minute and a half!

In short it was a complete waste of fuckin' time !

So anyone applyin' for a job at their brand new , soon to be open , Cheetham Hill Tesco store you know exactly what to expect!

As for your parking ticket Garrinchas dog , don't expect to get anywhere ...... nearly all these store car parks are run by outside firms now , includin' places like Pizza hut too , and many markets ...... and they run a tight ship ...... an' won't listen to complaints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.