Tesco To Big For There Own Boots

YOU PAID THE FINE?!!
if you can... cancel the cheque, these fines are not enforceable ( private land) means a voluntary agreement by you to the terms and conditions, yes they will write threatening legal action blah blah etc but if you check the address on the " solicitors" letter more often than not it is the same as the parking co. just tell them to get stuffed send you proof etc etc ( this costs them good money) then tell them to get knotted ( politely but firmly) there is F**k all they can do!

Tescos in another way to make money shocker!!!

The biggest tax dodging firm in Britain, Whatever next....?

steeviedblue said:
YOU PAID THE FINE?!!
I had no option,its a work van so any formal letters will go to work.If it was in my car then
i wouldnt have paid it.But then my car is the right size to fit in the bay.
I have calmed down today and in the light of day it was my fault and i wont be making
the same mistake again

Thanks for all the comments,its good to know waht people think of them as a company

GD

Garrinchas---Dog said:
steeviedblue said:
YOU PAID THE FINE?!!
I had no option,its a work van so any formal letters will go to work.If it was in my car then
i wouldnt have paid it.But then my car is the right size to fit in the bay.
I have calmed down today and in the light of day it was my fault and i wont be making
the same mistake again

Thanks for all the comments,its good to know waht people think of them as a company

GD

its amazing how different things can seem the next day when you've calmed down etc, at the end of the day its just a fine, just a bit less money to spend next month its not points on your licence which can be a major headache,
also you can put it down to experience and get satisfaction from the fact that you now know so it wont happen to you again.

What really pisses me off about these private car park cowboys is how they are allowed to access the DVLA database to find out the keeper of the vehicle.
Sad that you felt you had to pay it but don't fool yourself it was 'fine'. You cannot be fined by them. You've just made a contribution to some twats Bentley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.