tesco??...would you work for them???

blutone3

Team supported
City
well,with the employment situation as it is,they are taking people on where others are arent,so what are they like to work for then? would you,if you had to ??

blutone3 said:
well,with the employment situation as it is,they are taking people on where others are arent,so what are they like to work for then? would you,if you had to ??

i work for tesco and have done for 4yrs. i work in sock control and get a decent enough wage and they have decent opertunities to move up the ladder which i am doing..

dont understand your "would you if you had to" is that ment to be amn insult

southstand117 said:
blutone3 said:

i work for tesco and have done for 4yrs. i work in sock control and get a decent enough wage and they have decent opertunities to move up the ladder which i am doing..

What do you move up to pants control? :-)

southstand117 said:
blutone3 said:

Without meaning to take the piss mate,,, Do you pair them together ?

blueinkwell said:
southstand117 said:
blutone3 said:

What do you move up to pants control? :-)

hahaha... lend me that T of your fist word..lol

no mate,its not an insult,i am unemployed and have been for some while,always with the thought ,fucking hell i cant work for them!!!
but now around my way they are taking on and im fucking fed up of not working,so im thinking of going with them,just wondered what other peeps views were?
wondered wether they look after there people an that ....

Better to have a job than no job. The pay might not be spectacular but it'd still be a lot better than sitting around at home scratching your arse all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.