Tesla Roadster 0-60 in 1.9 seconds

600+ apparently.

Now that's sorted, there's just the small matter of the £200k+ you'll need to buy one, assuming they will be available at all in RH drive over here.

It won't do 600+ if you do ludicrous mode launches like that. Each launch uses approximately 2% of power.

The feeling you get when doing one can only be described as silent violence.

It won't do 600+ if you do ludicrous mode launches like that. Each launch uses approximately 2% of power.

The feeling you get when doing one can only be described as silent violence.

I'm sure it won't, but some cars (can't remember which and can't be arsed to google it) would only allow 10 launch-control starts during the lifetime of the vehicle, or the clutch would be trashed. Let alone not managing more than 50 *per recharge*.

I'm sure it won't, but some cars (can't remember which and can't be arsed to google it) would only allow 10 launch-control starts during the lifetime of the vehicle, or the clutch would be trashed. Let alone not managing more than 50 *per recharge*.
Wouldn't electric cars have a torque converter instead of a clutch ? Not something I've thought about before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.