Testicular Torsion

Could also be a kidney stone. Had a stone a few years ago that presented as pain in the left ball, and the first thing they checked for was torsion. Felt like I'd been kicked in the sack and I couldn't keep down anything due to the pain. It's a similar pain mechanism as why you feel pain in your left arm when you're having a heart attack.

I had it after a knock to the nads playing rugby. Sore the next day, developing into excruciating pain, bent double gasping for breath and sweating in the end. Spewing up. Phoned ambulance. They said a taxi would be quicker. Amb rang ahead to the hospital and they were waiting for me outside with a doctor, a nurse and a stretcher. Put me on it, shoved painkillers up my hoop and I was in surgery within the hour. Untwisted it and put a stitch in to prevent recurrence. Day in hosp and then released with my knackers wrapped in one of those bags you put washing powder tablets.
what ever you do @mosssideblue do not look at the name of this poster, or you will worry yourself to death hahaha.

Best going to hospital like others have said. If it turns out to be nothing then at least your mind will be put to rest. If you go and have to have your nuts removed then you can always get a job in a Bee Gees tribute band. Every cloud and all that.

Seriously though get checked out. And I hope everything turns out OK.

Could also be a kidney stone. Had a stone a few years ago that presented as pain in the left ball, and the first thing they checked for was torsion. Felt like I'd been kicked in the sack and I couldn't keep down anything due to the pain. It's a similar pain mechanism as why you feel pain in your left arm when you're having a heart attack.
Spot on mate. Just out from docs and after a good going over he said kidney stone or infection. He is leaning towards a stone and arranging a scan and bloods

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.