Testicular Torsion

A mate at work was rushed to hospital in an ambulance with it once. He wouldn’t tell us what it was and we only found out when the boss left his return to work form on the printer just saying “testicle injury”

eventually he told us and said he has never felt pain like it

Still Took the piss out of him

Anyone had this and could share what the symptoms were and the treatment received.
Have had several nights with my right knacker in agony, got so bad was throwing up with pain

Finally plucked up courage to call doc this morning and have got an immediate appointment for later today
Kinell, had to wait five weeks for an appointment with an Associate Physician, that was for chest and ticker problems.

Anyone had this and could share what the symptoms were and the treatment received.
Have had several nights with my right knacker in agony, got so bad was throwing up with pain

Finally plucked up courage to call doc this morning and have got an immediate appointment for later today
Hope you get sorted mate. Think I have had a very mild version of this. Often after cycling my right one would be incredibly painful to touch but righted itself after a day or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.