Testicular Torsion

mosssideblue

Anyone had this and could share what the symptoms were and the treatment received.
Have had several nights with my right knacker in agony, got so bad was throwing up with pain

Finally plucked up courage to call doc this morning and have got an immediate appointment for later today

I had it after a knock to the nads playing rugby. Sore the next day, developing into excruciating pain, bent double gasping for breath and sweating in the end. Spewing up. Phoned ambulance. They said a taxi would be quicker. Amb rang ahead to the hospital and they were waiting for me outside with a doctor, a nurse and a stretcher. Put me on it, shoved painkillers up my hoop and I was in surgery within the hour. Untwisted it and put a stitch in to prevent recurrence. Day in hosp and then released with my knackers wrapped in one of those bags you put washing powder tablets.

I had it after a knock to the nads playing rugby. Sore the next day, developing into excruciating pain, bent double gasping for breath and sweating in the end. Spewing up. Phoned ambulance. They said a taxi would be quicker. Amb rang ahead to the hospital and they were waiting for me outside with a doctor, a nurse and a stretcher. Put me on it, shoved painkillers up my hoop and I was in surgery within the hour. Untwisted it and put a stitch in to prevent recurrence. Day in hosp and then released with my knackers wrapped in one of those bags you put washing powder tablets.
Did they have rugby when you were a lad? Thought you'd just be throwing rocks at dinosaurs back then.

Not got time for a full post but you'll know if it's not right no matter what a GP says....I ended up at A & E after seeing a shit GP.

If you don't hear what you think you should hear don't accept a brushing off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.