Tevez better than Sergio?

Anyone remember a time, we had both in the team, for just a short while? Shame it never worked out.
Norwich away 6-1 was a tantalising glimpse of what might have been. Though we probably wouldn’t have gone after Sergio at all if we were confident Tevez wouldn’t rock the boat and leave at some stage

All round isn't the point, Goater was better defensively than Serg and corners at each end, doesn't make him a better player.

Dion Dublin or Sutton probably better all round, but you don't expect strikers to need to play as centre back.

I can’t really compare, both completely different players. Both superb in their own ways

like Yaya though, Tevez will never be remembered as fondly as some players due to his issues off the pitch.

Prime Tevez in this current team would be one of the best players in the world. His pressing, work rate and ability would work perfect for us right now

Prime Tevez in this current team would be one of the best players in the world. His pressing, work rate and ability would work perfect for us right now
At the same time - he'd be 100% sold with little drama - Pep is 100% in charge and if you don't do as Pep wants - you're out. Hart, Yaya and others of this ilk were first to see the door in our club.

Anyhow... for me Tevez was our most talented ever player.

Norwich away 6-1 was a tantalising glimpse of what might have been. Though we probably wouldn’t have gone after Sergio at all if we were confident Tevez wouldn’t rock the boat and leave at some stage
A great day out even though we thought the league was gone. It wouldn't have taken until 93:20 had Tevez been there all season.

Not aimed at the OP but who is better than who....would you rather X or Y happened.... would you be happy to lose X if it meant Y etc.

Fucking pointless threads at the best of times let alone at the moment & yes I know I've posted in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.