Tevez better than Sergio?

Sergio is exceptional striker

Carlos is great defensive midfielder, play maker and striker.

Micah is talking shit, they were both brilliant for our team, how can you say one is better than the other.
Completely different players that cannot be compared to each other.

I imagine this is Micah's less than optimal delivery coming into play. He played with both, and in training each day, maybe that's what he saw. Out and out striker, it's Sergio, Tevez's 'Bulldog like approach' was also class. Imagine an amalgam of the 2, would be unbeatable.

I would just say that I only started this post because one of our own, Micah Richards actually said this on the BBC today and I was merely repeating what he said.

Keep in mind, this is a forum and it’s here so we can discuss topics. They dont all have to be serious and have a point. Sometimes they can just be a bit of fun.
Don’t be upsetting the Applecart you damn Colonial! It’s football not Soccer, know your place, you’ll never understand the game!

:)

Micah is talking shit, they were both brilliant for our team, how can you say one is better than the other.
Completely different players that cannot be compared to each other.

Micah is adding a bit of clickbait to his armoury, whilst I love him as a blue he's talking shit for cash sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.