Tevez bid accepted

citytill1die84 said:
From a rag on twitter

@twitterberlin Hurrah! That greasy haired troll #Tevez has been offloaded. #mcfc are struggling for cash so needed to sell their 'best' player. #bluescum
Tweetlogix • 18/07/2011 06:54

What a cock haha

Lol struggling for cash ! Fuck me were Doomed !

just hope city insist on a sell-on clause as there does seem to be something a bit strange about this one

gooneyrovski said:
There's more to this. i just cant see Tevez going to Brazil.
It's a blag to get him to Chelsea, they know we wouldn't sell him to them so roman has funded this for the time being.
He'll be a Chelsea player in a year.... Tops.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 am --<br /><br />
citytill1die84 said:
From a rag on twitter

@twitterberlin Hurrah! That greasy haired troll #Tevez has been offloaded. #mcfc are struggling for cash so needed to sell their 'best' player. #bluescum
Tweetlogix • 18/07/2011 06:54

What a cock haha

Leave them be, they know it's over, worst still we are taking their place.

Must hurt them that.

de niro said:
gooneyrovski said:
It's a blag to get him to Chelsea, they know we wouldn't sell him to them so roman has funded this for the time being.
He'll be a Chelsea player in a year.... Tops.

Maybe, however by then he'll be a distant memory to us, ala Robinho, we'll be a side finnishing a good 6-10 points ahead of Chelsea by then. (Im trying to convince myself).

de niro said:
gooneyrovski said:
He'll be a Chelsea player in a year.... Tops.
If that turns out to be the case then cue seas have no intention of meeting FFPR

I just really hope that we have got a suitable replacement lined up (and there arent many of those)..by lined up I mean a certainty to sign....or a deal already in place.

we would be crazy to let him go without a deal already in place for his replacement and in my mind there are only a couple of players that could do that....aguero or eto'o (that we could actually get anyway)

Thanks Carlos for all you have done in dragging this club kicking and screaming to where it is now...some people will be very bitter about it but i wont. You have rarely failed us on the pitch and for that you deserve our gratitude...

Hey...and finally if the figures are true...we finally made money on selling a player on!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.