Tevez finally apologises

If he plays, I'll support him. Don't know how to do anything else.

Welcome back Carlos, apology accepted as far as I'm concerned. Now score us a few big goals!

If the club can move on from this and get tevez back up to speed then I am sure the fans can....hopefully he can hop us..summer will show his commitment..

Damocles said:
squirtyflower said:
Danamy said:
What a surprise...............
what will this mean to Mancini's position?

He's a Dead Man Walking according to what he's posted.

Mind you, that WAS in February 2010 so who knows?

23vxkso.gif

bob stockport said:
My boss wouldn't let me back after a three month unapproved jaunt so why should he be. Let's have some principles here and ban him.
your boss would if you had a 200 grand a week contract,principles ? easy to have when its not your money

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
mancunial said:
Listen guys the players want him back, the manager manages, time to let this go if you want to see the premier league trophy at the etihad, let bobby and the owners deal with this, if his apology is sincere or not it doesn't matter, what matters is that trophy, united will be totally pissed about this statement, let's get behind the lads and win this title, you never know we might just be going to our 1st European final for 42 years as well.
The players have told YOU they want him back, have they?

Lescott put on his Twitter the players want him back and said who wouldn't? Toure also said the same bug he must apologise that's good enough for me.

Might be counting eggs a bit early here but

Currently, a player needs to appear in 10 matches in a title-winning season to qualify for a medal (inclusive of matches as a playing substitute):

How many games has the twat played. I hope his total come the end of the season is less than 10.

kippaxblue76 said:
A victory for city and for football in general. We have handled this extremely well right from the outset and it sends out a message to anyone else we will not be messed about.

Good point, his tail is between his legs and he knows who the boss is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.