Tevez for Torres??

nicko

just a thought....if Chelsea are looking to let him go and we obviously want Carlo out - who on here would be happy with a straight swap?????

I'd say yes as i think he could come good again and would rather a player than money - especially one who has played in england and won world cup/euros and is on the cheap....

550w_showbiz_birthdays_rolf_harris.jpg

Been a long standing rumour that this swap *may* be on for January, never believed it had a cat in hells chance of happening however stranger things have happened.....

I'd take the punt with a straight swap.

Sounds good to me.

Let Tevez go and disrupt Chelsea and give Torres a fresh start with us, I agree with others on here that Chelsea was the wrong move for him, it happens sometimes.

I'm not saying he would be a success for us but worth a try.

Hmmmmm.... Swap a world class striker for a striker who hasn't been able to hit a barn door with a banjo for the last two seasons.....

You're having a laugh, right?

I would be willing to take a punt on a cheap Torres, not in any way a swap or selling Tevez to Chelsea. If it were a swap, Chelsea would easily have the better deal, swapping a player who has lost form over past two years for one of the leagues highest scorers in that same period can hardly be seen as good for both sides. I don't want to make Chelsea stronger.

Also need to consider his wages, after seeing the amount of money we would save on Tevez wages if we sold him in January, do we really want to to end up giving most of that money to a striker who has scored more goals for Liverpool this calender year than he has for Chelsea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.