Tevez in town..

Mattyc55 said:
Stood opposite to him in selfridges with all his family looking very smiley with his wife and daughter in his arms.. Is it strange considering weve got a game in a couple hours? Im sure he'll be there though.
Pictures or I don't believe you.

Mattyc55 said:
Ahh that explains a lot.. Didnt want to disturb the guy with pics when he was with his family, like I said, he looked really happy carrying his girl around the store.
I was only joking mate about the pictures. My missus saw him the other month in Trafford Center & when people asked him for pictures he said no, he was with his children then as well.

I tell ya, Carlos, Zabba and Sergio, with Godfather Maradonna's help, are creating little Argentina in a section of the Northern Quarter. Next thing you know, he'll withdraw his transfer request, his family move over here, and good 'ol Lionel is asking Pep for a transfer.

bluetonium said:
I tell ya, Carlos, Zabba and Sergio, with Godfather Maradonna's help, are creating little Argentina in a section of the Northern Quarter. Next thing you know, he'll withdraw his transfer request, his family move over here, and good 'ol Lionel is asking Pep for a transfer.

lol i love your positive thinking.

bluetonium said:

Perhaps somebody could open a third restaurant in Manchester??

[bigimg]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD6-V21IYtxu9isK5XiRjLP2rqV4bZpYe3Q-rE2zc7nrrH14hz[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.