Tevez [Merged]

Not bothered by any of the papers now. I'm convinced he'll be a City player come start of 2009 - 2010 season.

I reckon he will be a blue today if not tommorrow, I have that feeling that something is imminent.

C_T_I_D said:
Not bothered by any of the papers now. I'm convinced he'll be a City player come start of 2009 - 2010 season.

The Eto'o attempt took some of the shine off of Tevez for a while but I'm getting very very excited about the prospect of City getting him now, can't believe how easily perceptions can change, this would be fucking sick!

Dobsy87 said:
C_T_I_D said:

The Eto'o attempt took some of the shine off of Tevez for a while but I'm getting very very excited about the prospect of City getting him now, can't believe how easily perceptions can change, this would be fucking sick!
ha ha,you;re right,,,my guts up and down at mo.High low high...

mcfc_die_hard said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Pam said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Just a thought. Maybe if we have basically signed Tevez and we know it will all go through deffo in about a week then why dont we just invite him to come and train with us ???

Because the FA would feel usurped and take it all the wrong way. You know what they're like.

And then ban him playing in england ..or say he must return to the rags ..for free

And wtf would they ban him playing in england if city wanted a complete randomer to train with them then they could.

We have to be ultra careful around this deal and in fact any deals where it looks like we are gatecrashing the old order.

Pam said:
The Star seems to be contradicting itself. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/88688/Tevez-to-pocket-150k-a-week/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... 0k-a-week/</a>
haha it says they lost 2-1 in the champs final

samharris said:
Blue Coop said:
Think signing Tevez could hold the key to a very big Aguero lock, No?

why not...this is City..

Maybe in the future but not for now I don't think. Eto'o was a kind of 'cherry on top', grab him while you can if you can, rather than an essential buy. Don't think we'll move for another forward this summer if we get Carlitos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.