Tevez [Merged]

kippaxkid85 said:
Dont forget too that with Barry it was Villa that leaked we were in talks - nothing came from City till 6. With Tevez, there's no selling club to leak info.....

Why am I fueling the fire??

Good point.

Cityisland said:
jimMCFC said:
i agree - to much speculation its gettin a bit too much

isn't tevez in argntina though, how could a deal have been struck?

Phone? Fax? Laptop?

Countless ways.

U dont live on the opposite side of the isle of wight to me do you? They only invented the wheel last thursday.

true i admit but surely city would have waited till after his qualifiers, so much easier medical etc. im just finding deal done today hard to believe mate

sam221985 said:
UNCONFIRMED reports that he has signed (for us) according to a West Ham blog. On Newsnow now.

They are probably just reporting what we heard from talkshite

How can Tevez be up for grabs if he is still officially on loan at the Scum till the 30th June?

"Joorabchian then took Tevez to Old Trafford where he is on loan until June 30."

Can someone explain?

jimMCFC said:
true i admit but surely city would have waited till after his qualifiers, so much easier medical etc. im just finding deal done today hard to believe mate

I would think he'd leave most of it to Joorabchian to sort out.

Pretty sure he signed for West Ham without being in England or speaking to Curbishley, not sure if it was the same with the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.