Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bluemonkey71 said:
How can Tevez be up for grabs if he is still officially on loan at the Scum till the 30th June?

"Joorabchian then took Tevez to Old Trafford where he is on loan until June 30."

Can someone explain?

I can't see there being a problem with Joorabchian agreeing to sell Tevez's registration now...the deal just wouldn't go through until his loan spell ends.

Have you heard anything urg?

See my earlier post on this thread for the full version. Basically I checked and there is no real news out there right now (just speculation) and if Tevez is moving, an announcement isn't expected until Thursday at the earliest.

for the price to plumet like that someone ITK must have a had a shed load of cash on it gonna have to change that ringtone on me phone now

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
trickyred said:
If you do sign Tevez then fair do's , I wanted him for Liverpool , great player , I just cant understand why he would go to a club that isnt even in the Europa Cup let alone the CL . . .
I had heard a deal with us was done and dusted but Kia went for the money instead.
And of course there is the argument of getting a definate starting place at Man City compared to Liverpool .

Out of all the options available to him, joining club in a meltdown would be the worst. You are in a deep shit and everyone, including Tevez, knows that. Until the background issues are sorted I doubt many top players would be looking to join you.

Meltdown ? ?
Dont make me laugh.

trickyred said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
trickyred said:
If you do sign Tevez then fair do's , I wanted him for Liverpool , great player , I just cant understand why he would go to a club that isnt even in the Europa Cup let alone the CL . . .
I had heard a deal with us was done and dusted but Kia went for the money instead.
And of course there is the argument of getting a definate starting place at Man City compared to Liverpool .

Out of all the options available to him, joining club in a meltdown would be the worst. You are in a deep shit and everyone, including Tevez, knows that. Until the background issues are sorted I doubt many top players would be looking to join you.

Meltdown ? ?
Dont make me laugh.

When your Club's own auditors put in the accounts that there is a risk of the club going under then you are in trouble my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.