Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
I'm prepared to be proven wrong about this now. To turn down a 5-year-contract at the reigning premiership champions and Champions League Finalists is a huge decision to make but perhaps they could not gauruntee him first team football despite that offer being made! He's not going to Liverpool and he's not staying at the rags, it's between us and Chelsea now.

I'm confused though. Why would the rags come out and broadcast it to the media that basically one of their best players has just turned around and told Bacon Face to go fuck himself?
I hope to god I'm not right and he goes to Chelsea now. I really, really hope he comes to us having shit on the rags. That'd make him an hero and how times would have changed! One thing is for sure, and you can qoute me on that, that 9 times out of 10 I would never doubt our ability to attract any player again with the obvious exceptions of Messi, Ronaldo and Kaká (and even the latter listened to our offer)

They want the fans to blame Tevez & not the club.

lee-mcfc said:
Ntini77 said:
samharris said:
Ntini77 said:
Everyone on SSN seems pretty pissed.

all except this guy..Mike wedderburn...Hes a Blue..
ojnm9k.jpg

He's a hero, I love Mike !

love mike ! ledgend!

bet he is sat in the skysports offices with abrew thinking "if only this news broke an hour ago when I was sat in the chair" you can bet he will be begging for overtime to be sat in the seat when its confirmed (ok...if) "this just i.....Manchester City have just released the following statement....Manchester City Football Club are dlighted to announce that Carlos Tevez has agreed to join the club on a 5 year contract. Carlos is delighted to join the club at what is an exciting time for everyone at the club,and Mark Hughes is delighted to have secured the signature of Carlos for the club"

more on this breaking story in a moment.....all said with a huge grin on his face! would love it!

One of my rag mates just said he's going for the money because Tevez gave an interview saying that he would stay if he was the highest paid player! Yeah, whatever!

anyone know what the chances are of him choosing Chelski over us? Don't wanna raise my hopes too high!

C_T_I_D said:
I'm prepared to be proven wrong about this now. To turn down a 5-year-contract at the reigning premiership champions and Champions League Finalists is a huge decision to make but perhaps they could not gauruntee him first team football despite that offer being made! He's not going to Liverpool and he's not staying at the rags, it's between us and Chelsea now.

I'm confused though. Why would the rags come out and broadcast it to the media that basically one of their best players has just turned around and told Bacon Face to go fuck himself?

I hope to god I'm not right and he goes to Chelsea now. I really, really hope he comes to us having shit on the rags. That'd make him an hero and how times would have changed! One thing is for sure, and you can qoute me on that, that 9 times out of 10 I would never doubt our ability to attract any player again with the obvious exceptions of Messi, Ronaldo and Kaká (and even the latter listened to our offer)

Imagine how it would sound if it came from other sources ??...They Know the truth will out so theyve got in first so as to lessen the blow(sort of) thats the way I see it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.