Tevez [Merged]

C_T_I_D said:
I'm prepared to be proven wrong about this now. To turn down a 5-year-contract at the reigning premiership champions and Champions League Finalists is a huge decision to make but perhaps they could not gauruntee him first team football despite that offer being made! He's not going to Liverpool and he's not staying at the rags, it's between us and Chelsea now.

I'm confused though. Why would the rags come out and broadcast it to the media that basically one of their best players has just turned around and told Bacon Face to go fuck himself?

I hope to god I'm not right and he goes to Chelsea now. I really, really hope he comes to us having shit on the rags. That'd make him an hero and how times would have changed! One thing is for sure, and you can qoute me on that, that 9 times out of 10 I would never doubt our ability to attract any player again with the obvious exceptions of Messi, Ronaldo and Kaká (and even the latter listened to our offer)
Its typical United fella getting the upperhand before the player says anything to defend hiself,snide digs about wages and fees but nothing about him wanting more starts and united leaving him in limbo for all of last season.This is uniteds pr machine at work-they are a dirty dealing shit if a club summed up with the Berbatov signing.

Baconface wanted him to stay,looks like hes a blue fellas

GStar said:
This is shocking from SSN.

I mean this is the absolute epitomy of "bitter". How they're attempting to manipulate Tevez's character is disgusting. And the way they're reporting it like someone has just gone into the Utd house and shit on thier kids is hilarious, everyone sounds so offended.

that's their cash cow remember

GStar said:
This is shocking from SSN.

I mean this is the absolute epitomy of "bitter". How they're attempting to manipulate Tevez's character is disgusting. And the way they're reporting it like someone has just gone into the Utd house and shit on thier kids is hilarious, everyone sounds so offended.

Twice in a week is unheard of though. Bacon face, the greatest manager in the history of everything has not been able to keep two of their best players. They dont understand it, its just not the done thing.

i actually feel as though this is all a dream. We are the richest team in the world, in the mix for one of their best players and they are falling apart!

PMSL!

C_T_I_D said:
I'm prepared to be proven wrong about this now. To turn down a 5-year-contract at the reigning premiership champions and Champions League Finalists is a huge decision to make but perhaps they could not gauruntee him first team football despite that offer being made! He's not going to Liverpool and he's not staying at the rags, it's between us and Chelsea now.

I'm confused though. Why would the rags come out and broadcast it to the media that basically one of their best players has just turned around and told Bacon Face to go fuck himself?

I hope to god I'm not right and he goes to Chelsea now. I really, really hope he comes to us having shit on the rags. That'd make him an hero and how times would have changed! One thing is for sure, and you can qoute me on that, that 9 times out of 10 I would never doubt our ability to attract any player again with the obvious exceptions of Messi, Ronaldo and Kaká (and even the latter listened to our offer)

The Rags need to show their fans they have done everything they can to keep him, and thats why all these ex rag players are on ssn, they are basically saying Tevez is an idiot and badly advised! its a PR stunt for the united fans to try and keep them happy! United are also trying to show they are running the show!

mickey thomas on SSN sayin how he thinks tevez will regret this decision and its all dowen to finance with him and his agent!. . . .yeh so what if there making themselves financially secure! least there not printing there own money! total nob head, there is a world out side of old trafford.

ussy said:
Ntini77 said:
svennis pennis said:
Kia on talksport at twelve fifteen apparently.

That should be interesting............................... =D
Anyone got a link to listen to it online???

<a class="postlink" href="http://atdhe.net/6268/watch-sky-sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://atdhe.net/6268/watch-sky-sports</a>

just tried it and its online now. sorry talksport is..<a class="postlink" href="http://www3.talksport.net/shows/show.asp?showId=100269" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www3.talksport.net/shows/show.asp?showId=100269</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.