Tevez (Merged)

Re: Tevez POTM

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Carlos Tevez won the Premier League Player of the Month award for december.

Watch him miss an open net tonight then...

proved you wrong didn't he

Tevez

I posted this in another topic on Saturday - but think I should refresh it....

i think when we look back in years to come at the turning point in the change of fortunes between us and the scum, his move will be the defining moment.

If you think about it, it's absolutely monumental, as signiificant a move any player has ever made.

Those smug bastards thought they were untouchable, least of all from 'little' city, yet somehow we have marched right into their backyard and took one of their most prized assets right from under their pompous red noses.

Just as ground breaking is that Tevez has shattered the myth that baconface always gets his way with players and if you cross him, you're done. Tevez crossed him at Christmas, and kept at it until he left - yet old baconface was still attempting to do the deal until it became apparent that Tevez had had simply enough of that arrogant man's lies and false promises. He saw him for what we all know he is.

Even without the massive improvement in his preformances, Tevez coming to us is an unbelievable statement and the single biggest sign that things will never be the same again between our 2 clubs. The shift has gathered too much momentum, the balance of power has changed, hopefully for ever.

For that we have to thank, (apart from our owners, and ourselves for NEVER EVER giving in to that lot) this little Argentinian from a working class background, who, like us, is used to fighting for everything he has. He saw that spirit reflected in our club and it didn't take him long to realise that that odious man and club represent all that is wrong in football and life.

His performances are the icing on the cake. Hail King Carlos!

Re: Tevez

"Carlos Tevez is a blue, is a blue is a blue, Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates *******"

"na na na na heyyyyyyyy CARLOS TEVEZ"

"FERGIE, SIGN HIM UP, FERGIE, FERGIE, SIGN HIM UP"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.