Tevez MUST start every game from now until the end

cleavers said:
He scored a goal, great, his first since May (its now mid April), he ran around a lot too, personally I thought he was as average as he was this time last year, after his first request to leave, before the second, and long before he just went awol all together, didn't do a great deal for me.
He had a good game tonight. Slotted into that position really well. Take your blinkers off, critisize the man not the player to stop yourself looking silly.

Yep, we should be starting with this team for the rest of the season. Rotation is all well and good when we're in multiple cups, we have to go out all guns blazing now. Strongest team no exceptions.

Personally I'll never ever play him again, but regarding situation as it is now I approve playing him until the end of season. Why? Because it's obvious that he won't stay here and we have 5 games left to get his fitness back and make him worth at least 25-30 million. Clearly, that's what Mancini is doing right now, and what he was told to do by the owners.

In the summer we'll probably ship out Dzeko, Tevez, Ade and SC.

Mario will stay as his suspension will be long forgotten (some other "out of the pitch antics" will certainly contribute to the cause), and the fact that he's Mancini's pet.

Anyway we'll need to buy a couple of strikers, but I don't think Mancini will get the funds to buy them. That's why we'll try to sell players I mentioned above. And we can't sell them if they don't play.

Tevez is a terribly flawed character but a fantastic footballer.

He MUST start against Norwich and I'm praying Bobby doesn't get all defensive on us and play one up front.

i def agree his movement off the ball is just as good as his movement on the ball but i thought the team played better and looked more solid with out the fool balotelli,drop him for the rest of the season he is a loose cannon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.