Tevez MUST start every game from now until the end

AdamManCity

If we are to have any chance of winning the title he needs to start every game from now until the end of the season. Against west brom he provided the extra spark, creativity and energy we have been crying out for. For away games especially we need his directness and his ability to turn a game on its head. He seems fresh now and could just be what we need to reignite our title hopes. I don't like the guy but unfortunately he is a fantastic player and is going to be very important for us in our remaining 5 games.

I'm glad our savior came back to us. Praise Tevez for choosing City again.

Maybe if he is here in December/January,/February playing the away games...

But that hard golf tour, he had to train for that...

Damanino said:

Maybe if Mancini's man management was up to the task.......

he is a disgrace and should be punched in the face. He was not helping team get this far, and he should not be playing from now on. I understand that we need to get him scoring some goals so we can raise his value, but he is a still a traitor and a **** IMO>

I agree, Tevez was very good tonight. However I do feel sorry for Dzeko. Just looks a completely different player now.

He scored a goal, great, his first since May (its now mid April), he ran around a lot too, personally I thought he was as average as he was this time last year, after his first request to leave, before the second, and long before he just went awol all together, didn't do a great deal for me.

FantasyIreland said:
Damanino said:

Maybe if Mancini's man management was up to the task.......

Mancini was left with no option,Tevez refused to play,were he and the club supposed to just let it slide just because Tevez is an important player? They did the right thing,they let Tevez know who was calling the shots,and it was no longer he and Kia anymore.

They called his bluff,he eventually came back after not getting his transfer,apologized,Mancini accepted and moved on.

Tevez although not fully fit played well tonight,he links better than both balo and Dzeko,he has more subtlety and intelligence to his game,something which we need with teams putting 11 men behind the ball away from home,so yes i would say we should utilise him as much as possible from here on in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.