Tevez not up to scratch

Cityisland

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=195222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootba ... p?a=195222</a>

What a pleb.

Yawn.... those rags will say anything to kiss the a** of old baconface. They just can't admit they got it wrong letting Tevez go and keeping Berbaflop!

They certainly'll know when Tevez carves them apart on Saturday and masterminds a famous city victory :)

For that 'positive' outlook they can only point to one man ...... Rooney !

if it hadn't of been for his improved form , they would most definetely have missed the likes of Tevez and Ronaldo , no doubt about that!

As it is they've had a pretty good season .. they won the Carling Cup , and are still in the top two ...... where you'd expect them to be.

Tevez being compered to Bobby Zamora now that made me laugh.Are these dicks on drugs or just in denial

I read some of the article, but to be honest I gave it up after a while. Life's too short to spend it reading about rag scum trying to justify the tyrant's bizarre ramblings.

For anyone, regardless of the team they support, to suggest that Carlos Tevez is not 'up to scratch' in the Premier league is quite frankly ridiculous.

Cityisland said:
King Of The Kippax said:
Pleb LOL
What a great word

Altho i do prefer, what a Burke

Its one of my fave words. Pissflaps is top of the list tho. Outstanding..

A more elegant beef curtains aproach would see fit though.

Silly, stupid arrogant rag. Tevez is far and away miles better than berbaflop and they're a one man team anyway....take rooney out and we can do them no problem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.