Tevez on JT in The Sun

inbetween

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2877263/Tev-Cheat-JT-would-be-dead.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -dead.html</a>

Christ no playing away in Argentina.. haha lose your frigging legs!

For the benefit of anyone not wanting to give the scum some money

CARLOS TEVEZ last night launched an astonishing attack on John Terry and warned: "If you acted like this in Argentina you'd be dead."

Tev reckons if someone in his homeland had an affair with a team-mate's girlfriend, like Terry did with Wayne Bridge, they "would not survive".

Tevez, who hails from the notorious Fuerte Apache suburb of Buenos Aires, said: "It's complicated to say something about what Terry did to Bridge.

"I don't think you can do that with the wife of another player.

"It's wrong. In my opinion, Terry has no moral code for what he did to Bridge.

"In my neighbourhood if you do that, you lose your legs, or more - you don't survive."

The Manchester City ace clashed with Terry last weekend during his side's 4-2 win at Stamford Bridge as tempers started to boil over.

But he denied the spat was fuelled by the Bridge affair, saying: "I didn't fight with Terry because of that.

"I fought with him because he took me by the shirt and I didn't like it. I became furious with him because of that."

Tevez also blasted Chelsea's Michael Ballack and insisted that he could not stand the German midfielder.

He added: "I have always had problems with Ballack but, you know, it is just football, not personal issues between us.

"I don't know, maybe he doesn't like me, as I don't like him.

"On the field, I have never understood what he is saying to me but I am sure he didn't understand me either."

Chelsea fans didn't like this haha I don't understand why there so pro Terry are they forgetting this lad was seriously considering leaving them to come to us haha

Haha, and Tev said that prick Nev talked too much...

Least what Carlos is saying is true though. And well funny. Just hope it doesn't come back to bite us if he winds up too many of our oposition.

Its great to see Bellamy and Tevez actually slagging off Terry, and showing him off for the scum of the earth he has proved himself to be.

But lets get it right.The people who might/want to play alongside him in Africa have not said anything. Despite the confusion of emotions Bridge must be feeling he didn't swallow the bullshit.

Words from Bellamy. Stronger words from Tevez. Support from Ireland, De Jong and even Mancini. But then they have nothing to lose.

There's more to life than football its time some of the potential England City team players showed some backbone. You don't have to be popular, just be right.

Perhaps, I missed it but where were Sweep's, Barry's, Richard's, Hart's, Johnson's and Lescott's Team Bridge shirts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.