Tevez replacement [Merged]

I'm not saying i want this to happen or anything, but just to put it out there, what about Ronaldo for Tevez and Adebayor??

dom said:
Some scottish football correspondent guy just been interviewd on talkshite who seems to be well in with Real madrid.
He reckons it's the only feasable destination for Tevez gievn all the variables and that City ands them have already had successful bsuiness dealings with the loan of Ade.
He reckons the likely scenario would be some sort of swap for Higuain.

What do you lot reckon ?
Is this a goer ??
Higuain is great. But he just recently got back from a back problem. And back problems are always chronic. They never really heal or go away. Hope we don't get a lemon in exchange. Why is Athletico not feasible?

Dax777 said:
dom said:
Some scottish football correspondent guy just been interviewd on talkshite who seems to be well in with Real madrid.
He reckons it's the only feasable destination for Tevez gievn all the variables and that City ands them have already had successful bsuiness dealings with the loan of Ade.
He reckons the likely scenario would be some sort of swap for Higuain.

What do you lot reckon ?
Is this a goer ??
Higuain is great. But he just recently got back from a back problem. And back problems are always chronic. They never really heal or go away. Hope we don't get a lemon in exchange. Why is Athletico not feasible?

Higuain is an out and out forward and a lethal finisher. I doubt Real would want to sell him to be honest (unless they really think his back will hamper him going forward) as I think he is better than Tevez.

A point I made is that we don't have to get a long-term replacement in right away, we can get a replacement in who will do a job for a season or two, and then who knows, there might be more options on the market when we find ourselves having to replace them. The player that would fit this scenario would be Drogba. Chelsea's main main is now Torres and they're even supposedly looking at bringing more strikers in. Drogba's fee would surely not be huge at his age, and even matching his Chelsea wages would mean we're only paying c.150k a week rather than Tevez' 200k+ so it's an improvement in terms of FFP too.

Of course, this is only the contingency plan. It'd be better if we could get a young, long-term replacement in right now, and Aguero is ideal - we just can't pin all our hopes on him.

MCC said:
Higuain is an out and out forward and a lethal finisher. I doubt Real would want to sell him to be honest (unless they really think his back will hamper him going forward) as I think he is better than Tevez.
Mourinho/president don't rate him.

jjeangi said:
MCC said:
Mourinho/president don't rate him.

Right then, I would snap their bollocks off.

Ship Ade out in a swap deal with Higuain asafuckingp!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.