Tevez replacement [Merged]

Re: Tevez replacement and striker number 4

the_tevez_wiggle said:
i think an inform confident well serviced carlton cole is a great shout for the backup striker

[bigimg]http://i36.tinypic.com/rk1vn4.gif[/bigimg]

jjeangi said:
HellasLEAF said:
I actually agree with whomever said Drogba. Don't have to sign him to a long contract. He can be massive for us for the next couple of seasons.
Then you might as well get Eto'o who's a level of class above him.

I have no problem with Eto'o either. Great player.

Just feel Drogba is also an option.

Eto'o or Villa.

Certainly I'm no itk however I will eat my hat if one of these two doesn't replace Carlos.

Some spanish expert on talksport wanking himself over higuain and says a deal could definitely be done as the president doesn't like him apparently as he doesn't consider him a star. I'd take that in a shot

Lancet Fluke said:
the_tevez_wiggle said:
i think an inform confident well serviced carlton cole is a great shout for the backup striker

[bigimg]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/sick-k20z3/Stupid_InternetPolice.png[/bigimg]

;)

jo - shit, foreign, happy just sitting around taking a massive wage
carlton cole - scores goals, would be cheap, contributes to home grown player quota, low wages, and i reckon he would score goals with decent service, reckon he would be quite happy just playing against shit opposition and in the early stages of the cups.

HellasLEAF said:
jjeangi said:
HellasLEAF said:
I actually agree with whomever said Drogba. Don't have to sign him to a long contract. He can be massive for us for the next couple of seasons.
Then you might as well get Eto'o who's a level of class above him.

I have no problem with Eto'o either. Great player.

Just feel Drogba is also an option.

Agreed, that's exactly what it is, it's an option, knows the league well, CL experience, knows how to do the job upfront on his own and is a handful, has a good pedigree and scores a decent amount of goals, at such short notice we could do a lot worse imo.

the_tevez_wiggle said:
Lancet Fluke said:
the_tevez_wiggle said:

[bigimg]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/sick-k20z3/Stupid_InternetPolice.png[/bigimg]

;)

jo - shit, foreign, happy just sitting around taking a massive wage
carlton cole - scores goals, would be cheap, contributes to home grown player quota, low wages, and i reckon he would score goals with decent service, reckon he would be quite happy just playing against shit opposition and in the early stages of the cups.

Being better than Jo is not a good reason to sign a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.