Tevez replacement [Merged]

SilvaLining said:
Benzema has a bit too much baggage for me, no thanks
A few people have said stuff like this now, what are you all on about? Even Mourinho said he's admired how he stayed on the bench earlier last season when Higuain was banging in the goals, with no moaning, and then scored something like 10 in 7 when Higuain got injured! He again didn't moan when Mourinho lost the plot by keeping him (and Higuain) on the bench when favoring Adeshitor for the CL semi's v Barca! When did he ever moan at Lyon? When has he ever moaned with France?

danburge82 said:
SilvaLining said:
A few people have said stuff like this now, what are you all on about? Even Mourinho said he's admired how he stayed on the bench earlier last season when Higuain was banging in the goals, with no moaning, and then scored something like 10 in 7 when Higuain got injured! He again didn't moan when Mourinho lost the plot by keeping him (and Higuain) on the bench when favoring Adeshitor for the CL semi's v Barca! When did he ever moan at Lyon? When has he ever moaned with France?

I can only speak for myself, but the baggae I'm referring to isn't really football related. He seems a bit...off, and not in the endearing way that balo is. Let's just say there's a difference between getting ridiculous amounts of parking fines and allegedly being too friendly with schoolgirls

Ribery and Benzema were arrested for sleeping with underage prostitutes weren't they?

SilvaLining said:
danburge82 said:
SilvaLining said:

I can only speak for myself, but the baggae I'm referring to isn't really football related. He seems a bit...off, and not in the endearing way that balo is. Let's just say there's a difference between getting ridiculous amounts of parking fines and allegedly being too friendly with schoolgirls
Oops! Haha, didn't know about that! :D

Blue Haze said:
Yeah, he was charged with fucking an underage prostitute in France.

Doesn't look under age though, does she?

Zahir-Dehar.jpg

LoveCity said:
Ribery and Benzema were arrested for sleeping with underage prostitutes weren't they?
And supposedly Benzema sent some naughty photos to a 14 year old girl. Happened this summer and It's still an ongoing investigation.

LoveCity said:

Rooney should have been arrested for sleeping with overage prostitutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.