Tevez replacement [Merged]

As long as he can bang them in on the pitch, I don't care what he's banging it in off it.

SilvaLining said:
skillman said:
As long as he can bang them in on the pitch, I don't care what he's banging it in off it.

Even if its schoolkids?

Well obviously it's wrong but who am I/who are we to get involved in somebody's life off the pitch unless we know them personally? I'm a Manchester City fan and the only reason we're talking about Benzema's/Ribery's history is because they're being linked with the club so I'll only care about what they do on the pitch for now. If we were on a public forum, not a football one then I wouldn't be saying that comment.

gordon from gorton said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Blue Haze said:
Yeah, he was charged with fucking an underage prostitute in France.

Doesn't look under age though, does she?

Zahir-Dehar.jpg

She is fucking old enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was old enough when he fucked her (i.e 16/17) - it's just that it's different for prostitution than normal sex, both parties have to be over 18 or it's illegal.

skillman said:

Me neither, as long as he's not going to prison!

Whoops, there goes our striker to a correctional facility for a fee of £0.

danburge82 said:
I think the best three players we can sign are Aguero, Benzema or Higuain. Here are their goal scoring stats:

Sergio Leonel Aguero del Castillo
Height: 172cm

(Independiente) 23 goals in 54 games [a goal every 2.35 games]
(Atletico) 82 goals in 195 games [a goal every 2.38 games]
(EuropaLg/ChampionsLg) 20 goals in 39 games [a goal every 1.92 games]
(Argentina) 11 goals in 27 games [a goal every 2.4 games]

(Career) 136 goals in 315 games [a goal every 2.32 games].

He's short-ish, fairly quick, works hard, not great in the air, fairly strong (but not particularly for someone who may play as a lone central striker), he's skillful, is a good passer, he plays well in big games against big teams often scoring goals in these kind of games.

Karim Benzema
Height: 184cm

(Lyon) 54 goals in 131 games [a goal every 2.43 games]
(Real) 28 goals in 68 games [a goal every 2.43 games]
(Europe - remember this is ALL in the CL!) 19 goals in 32 games [a goal every 1.68 games]
(France) 12 goals in 37 games [a goal every 3.08 games]

(Career) 113 goals in 268 games [a goal every 2.37 games].

He's taller, stronger, just as fast, holds the ball up better so will suit being a lone no.9 if he has to play like that, has much more CL experience, has scored goals against big teams from all over in the CL, i think his size and strength will suit the Prem better than Kun.

Gonzalo Higuain
Height: 184

(River Plate) 16 goals in 40 games [a goal every 2.5 games]
(Real) 72 goals in 138 games [a goal every 1.92 games]
(Europe - all CL!) 4 goals in 27 games [a goal every 6.75 games]
(Argentina) 7 goals in 14 games [a goal every 2.00 games]

(Career) 99 goals in 219 games [a goal every 2.21 games].

Not as quick as either of the others but i reckon his all round play is better than both Kun or Benzema's. His size and strength would suit the Prem and his finishing is sublime although his CL goals are quite poor!

I think i would go for Benzema!

Hulk for me, played mostly RW at Porto

Goals..53 in 125 games,a goal every 2.35 and he had 37 assists, (2008-2011), he just keeps getting better.

His last season stats for Porto:
Goals..36 in 51 games, a goal every 1.41, including 8 goals from 15 in the Europa and 21 assists last season.

Hes quick, strong and agressive, but can be greedy at times. imo perfect replacement for whingy frker

Real Madrid offer Karim Benzema or Gonzalo Higuain to Manchester City as it opens talks over a 56 million euro swoop for Carlos Tevez

Goal.com

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-realmadridofferkarimbenzema" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slu ... rimbenzema</a>

Benzema for me please!

The stage is set for a mega swap.
Tevez to Barca. To play with Messi.
Barca sell Ibra to City. Balotelli and Ibra will be spectacular together.
Milan get ABE + JO on loan since they are short of cash.

RM talk is just to tease Barca to sign the deal.

I like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.