Tevez - The lipreading Reveals...............

tonycoleman

the Mail on Sunday, who have enlisted the help of "forensic lip readers" to ascertain that Tevez did indeed refuse to come on as a substitute in the Champions League game against Bayern Munich, despite the player himself claiming that the incident was merely a misunderstanding.

Their 'experts' - usually something of a dirty word at the Mail - claim Tevez told a member of City's backroom staff: "No, leave me alone. I've said no", before adding, "Well, who cares? I'm not going to".

However, the funniest part of their revelations come in the claim that Aleksandar Kolarov told Tevez: "You're an idiot."

I did wonder if lip-reading would come into it, especially given all the footage of Tevez talking to Zab.

I wonder if the club will enlist someone to prove this and further strengthen their case.

I though he can't speak English?

That is decent language use for someone who can't say 'steak and chips please' in a restraunt.

117 M34 said:

That is decent language use for someone who can't say 'steak and chips please' in a restraunt.

Who said it was in English?

117 M34 said:

Believing what you read in the press is a little naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.