Tevez to Inter on loan

Paddys Goose

Dunno if this been reported on BM, mods can delete thread if so.

According to Swedish media he is off to Inter on loan

"I do not know exactly where this juice is on the credibility scale. But in any case. Calcimercato.com think Carlos Tevez is getting ready for Inter.

As we have written already so will Manchester City star have been on a visit to Milan, immediately after the Copa America final. According to a source of juice, the parties are now "very close".

The news comes from the Argentine press and the journalist Jorge Lopez, who refers to the juice.

- I have followed flörhandlingarna with Aguero step by step and when it was finished, I asked City about Tevez's future.

It was then that he should have received the answer that now suggest that Tevez can be loaned to Inter with a purchase option."

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/sillyseason/2011/07/inter-och-city-nara-om-tevez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/sillyseason ... a-om-tevez</a>

Translated with Google translate

No chance we will loan him. Once again it's proven you just don't do business with Italian sides.

BulgarianPride said:
He wants to be closer to his family in Argentina, so Italy is the perfect place for him.

This stuff about Argentina is wrong as he doesn't want to! He wants to be with his family and his family will move wherever he plays apart from England. True story

BibbyBlue85 said:
BulgarianPride said:
He wants to be closer to his family in Argentina, so Italy is the perfect place for him.

This stuff about Argentina is wrong as he doesn't want to! He wants to be with his family and his family will move wherever he plays apart from England. True story

Must be the lack of restaurants in England.

If it is a "loan" where Inter are required to buy him outright at the end of the season at a price stipulated now in the contract (as allegedly was the case with Ibra, AC Milan and Barca), then that should not be a problem for us, as we are not in need of cash. From a FFP perspective, there might be a difference between that and them buying him outright now; but such a difference would not be a deal-breaker.

It would have to be a loan with compulsary purchase at the end of it, all legally binding etc, otherwise it makes absolutely no sense. From a FFP perspective whether we get the £40m for him now or in 12 months is irrelevant, the first period of measurement covers both this season and next (potentially the season after that too).

can we not just swop him for sneijder??? i know that tevez is worth more than sneijder but hes also a constant car crash!!!! think of the added bonus that if its true that nasri is gonna stay at arsenal and we get sneijder then who the fuck are the rags gonna sign??? lol

Perhaps we have learnt from the Barcelona to Roma deal for Bojan Krkic which the media interpret as a creative accounting ruse to circumvent the restrictive FFPR requirements if the deal is 'off the balance sheet'

There is absolutely no way that the club would entertain the traditional loan with a dramatic impact on our profit and loss account. Why would we want to put our financial situation at risk merely to satisfy Carlos's needs, which puts us at a serious disadvantage.

Despite the media reports emanating from both Argentina and Italy stating that the Inter move is very close to some form of agreement, I cannot imagine that our transfers out guru,that nice Mr Williams, would countenance anything that jeopardises our position vis a vis FFPR.

The very least I'd expect from Moratti and co is a downpayment right now of 50% of the agreed transfer fee with remainder deferred till next summer. Anything less would be totally unacceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.