Tevez to Inter on loan

Three options Carlos.

1. Sold for no less then 50m.

2. Honour your LEGAL CONTRACT and stay, and give your 100% on the pitch.

3. Mouth off, complain, woman etc. Rot in the reserves.

Garden Of Edin said:
Three options Carlos.

1. Sold for no less then 50m.

2. Honour your LEGAL CONTRACT and stay, and give your 100% on the pitch.

3. Mouth off, complain, woman etc. Rot in the reserves.

1. you hardly get the half of 50m

2. nor mancini nor the players want see tevez anymore

3. i agree

r.soleofsalford said:
LoveCity said:
Old Eto'o quotes being rehashed into a story. Since those quotes he's said he wants to stay at Inter.

That said, Eto'o would be better than Dzeko for our system. Aguero just behind Eto'o with Silva and Nasri/Mata/Sneijder supporting would be unplayable.

samuel eto`o at 30 is too old even in this crazy financial football world we live in it doesnt make sense.

Presumably we'd get money + Eto'o, which would be a great deal as Eto'o is a better footballer than Tevez, still fit as a fiddle, and would give us three, if not more, seasons as a top player.

But as I said the quotes are old so I can't see this swap happening.

LoveCity said:
r.soleofsalford said:
LoveCity said:
Old Eto'o quotes being rehashed into a story. Since those quotes he's said he wants to stay at Inter.

That said, Eto'o would be better than Dzeko for our system. Aguero just behind Eto'o with Silva and Nasri/Mata/Sneijder supporting would be unplayable.

samuel eto`o at 30 is too old even in this crazy financial football world we live in it doesnt make sense.

Presumably we'd get money + Eto'o, which would be a great deal as Eto'o is a better footballer than Tevez, still fit as a fiddle, and would give us three, if not more, seasons as a top player.

But as I said the quotes are old so I can't see this swap happening.

inter will want at least 15m + tevez for let eto'o go

LoveCity said:
Mancio said:

Don't believe it one bit, the value of a player depreciates when he hits 30.

depreciate more when a player is unsettled , want out and treat to leave football in a couple of years...

Mancio said:

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

I would take a Tevez for Eto'o swap.

Certainly fitter than Tevez and more of a team player, Eto'o could have a huge impact for us in the next two or three years. Also, from our long-term perspective, Dzeko, in particular, could not find anyone better to learn from than Eto'o. In fact, his experience at the highest level could be invaluable to the whole squad and, albeit much more expensive, he could take on a Vieira-like role, as well as scoring lots of goals.

Coping with 4 world class strikers would be a real test for Mancini. But I suspect Mancini would be happy to take it on - especially if such a swap is a way of getting rid of Tevez.

Why not a Sneijder swap? Eto'o is fantastic but we have plenty of strikers with Aguero signed. We need midfielders.

Not sure Inter would want to sell Sneijder, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.